First Tues Starbucks meet 114/MacArthur

I plan on being there this Tuesday. Is everyone else going to be there?

My car is still in the shop, so I wont be able to make it.

What time? Now I have to decide between F&H with NSX / S2000 people or NSX people at Starbucks right by my house. :confused: F&H does have $2 pints though ;)

MrTwo said:
What time? Now I have to decide between F&H with NSX / S2000 people or NSX people at Starbucks right by my house. :confused: F&H does have $2 pints though ;)

FYI, noone go to the monthly meeting anymore :(

I am game.......anyone else?:confused: Brent

Hi, My MargiHill Bumper,drivers fender, and rear spats, went to the paint shop yesterday, so it sems like the ball is rolling.....You coming to Starbucks? Brent

It was good to see all those that came out last night. I believe we had 5 NSX's and an AMG. Jason, welcome to the group. I always enjoy the sharring of knowledge and BS'ing over our cars. See ya'll next month!

Derek,

Thanks for the tip on the DF intake scoop, sounds great! It was nice to meet some fellow NSX owners out there. Look forward to next month :cool:

I would like to propose that we move the First Tuesday Meet at Starbucks (at 114 and MacArthur) to the SECOND Tuesday of the month. This will avoid issues with the 4th of July and Labor Day weekends and also avoid conflicts with the S2000 meet in Plano.

Opinions?

Jim K.

Back