First time poster, hopfully soon to be owner.

Hey, thought I post in here first and introduce myself instead of posting in the WTB section.

Been into honda's most of my life. Always wanted a NSX. Currently I own a 2008 Civic Mugen Si #100. Used to have a 92 Civic Si with a gsr swap, ended up selling it.

Prior Navy, served 8 years, mainly west coast and did a tour in japan.

Anyways, looking foward to buying a NSX after i graduated college. Nice little gift to myself.

Welcome.

Take your time to find a good one. If the price really seems to good to be true and they want electronic transfer of funds, those are the scammers.

I'm not sure if scammers use the NSX as much as they did when I was looking.. it was crazy, I came across several a month.

Wise advise is to always get a PPI pre-purchase-inspection byt a qualified mechanic that knows the NSX.

I'm sure you won't regret the experience of owning one...

- Rod

Welcome, Navy west coast, Miramar, Enterprise 1985-1988 (I know it was a long time ago!)

cool, 2001-2009, USS John C Stennis CVN 74 for 5 years, then security duty in japan.

yeah, been looking for a while, not in a real hurry, but am trying to time it with my graduation :tongue:

Make sure you get a red one, they run much better than the other colors

You will never want to sell it once you own it. So, get the best that money can buy.

Welcome, Navy west coast, Miramar, Enterprise 1985-1988 (I know it was a long time ago!)

Long time ago? Bro that was Top Gun all the way! Miramar? Are you "Goose"?

like others have said, welcome. You'll not regret the experience. take me for example, bought my first one and sold it in 2007; then i owned a few other sports cars(300zx, porsche 911 turbo) finally came back to my senses and bought another last week. i don't think i'm letting go this time.

Back