First ride in an NSX

haha. beautiful and cute kid there. what year nsx?

So can I assume the smile on dads face was bigger?:biggrin:

Unfortunately, I've found the smile to be short lived. When the car was stock, I thought all it needed was another 100hp. Now that it has another 100hp, all it needs is, another 100hp. I'm sure when that day comes, then all it will need is, yep, another 100hp.

- Craig

Unfortunately, I've found the smile to be short lived. When the car was stock, I thought all it needed was another 100hp. Now that it has another 100hp, all it needs is, another 100hp. I'm sure when that day comes, then all it will need is, yep, another 100hp.

- Craig
Ah the typical NSX owner, LOL.:smile:

- Craig

There is a point when it will scare you to death and you will tell yourself, "Ok maybe that last addition 100hp was too much." :D

Last edited:
Very nice pics cute child also. If your car is so equiped, I hope you have an airbag kill switch installed:smile:

Does that scare happen when driving or adding up receipts?

Probably both, I would imagine...

I keep a very well documented excel spreadsheet with all of my mods, prices, dates, etc. Then I add up all the cells. The trick is...put the sum total about 50 cells lower than the last mod on the list so you never see it, but have access to it if you ever need it :)

But yes, the scare can happen in either point of one's modding journey.

The trick is...put the sum total about 50 cells lower than the last mod on the list so you never see it, but have access to it if you ever need it :)

That also leaves you with plenty of space to add more mods to your spreadsheet without having to move the total down :tongue:

That also leaves you with plenty of space to add more mods to your spreadsheet without having to move the total down :tongue:

Yes indeed.

BTW...DucatiCraig...I meant to say, It is great when kids learn to appreciate things like amazing cars, hopefully he will too. And I must agree with the inverse relationship with whining kids and whining superchargers, even if I do prefer turbos.

Go with a single Turbo kit if you want to add more power down the road. Superchargers are done with performance once you buy it and install it. Turbos have a rango of good things that will help them out. I you want 500+whp than turbo is the only way to go. I want more power too but I may get another car to do that first. I am at 400fwhp and 430fwtq right now and that feels good but it could always be better.

Back