First Post

kip

I have been browsing this site recently, it's very nice and informative.
You guys here own a truely beautiful machine!!

I have always love the look of a widebody nsx -- especially the Veilside's kit. It's stunning! Hopefully I'll be getting one somewhere down the road... Ideally I want an older nsx 91-94 with reasonable mileage, basic to no power mods, and with widebody kit, rims, lower suspension. Wonder how much are these going for? I've been browsing ebay, autotrader, and classified section here but the price varies so much. Would it be better if I buy an NSX and start building up?

Looking forward to meeting you guys in one of the local meet (San Jose). Hope getting ride in one :)

-Khiem

Howdy Kip from the Stampede City of Calgary...purchasing an older NSX is a great idea...I bought a Berlina Black 1991 a few months back...with a Wings West Kit - Tien Shien adjustable shock system (lowered her a bit) and a Deltec Exhaust System...and a DVD/CD Player where the cassette deck used to be. Absolutely Phat and Sic...I ahd to go for an automatic because NSXs are super rare here...and I could not pass on the opportunity. I actually found the car on this site...so you may too...welcome to the club baby.:cool:

Dam

Back