first post....future NSX owner

Been lurking around for a while, decided I'd go ahead and post up. I'm currently a contractor in Iraq, but hopefully once I get home(if not before then) I'll be picking up an NSX. I'm still torn between picking up an older one with more miles, or a newer one. Since it'll be weekend/summer car I'd hate to have $45k sitting in my garage most of time, although everyone seems to have good luck with the NSX's, I'm mainly a domestic guy so anything close to 100k miles and/or 15 years has me nervous. haha

Been lurking around for a while, decided I'd go ahead and post up. I'm currently a contractor in Iraq, but hopefully once I get home(if not before then) I'll be picking up an NSX. I'm still torn between picking up an older one with more miles, or a newer one. Since it'll be weekend/summer car I'd hate to have $45k sitting in my garage most of time, although everyone seems to have good luck with the NSX's, I'm mainly a domestic guy so anything close to 100k miles and/or 15 years has me nervous. haha

45K? great that can get you a very nice 97-01 ... go for it ..

About keeping the car in the garage, well, you'll end up doing it, specially after you see how great craftsmanship was put into this car, if it rains you'll be, no way I am taking out, ,, driving is great, i do take mine and it's MANDATORY every friday and weekends ..

About miles, no worries, there's a BUNCH of guys over 100K and some few over 200K ... it's a Honda, just make sure your NSX is 100% in shape.

Good luck!
Oscar

It's a personal preference. I myself prefer the "coupe" over the "T". I don't know why but thats me. Spend less on a nice early model and spend the rest adding goodies.

Back