first post as an NSX owner

What can I say! I'm all smiles... I have to tell you there is something to having the title compared to just being able to drive one. To say you own one is a dream. I first saw this beautiful silver colored NSX from one of the 3 NSXers that lived around my area. All three friends had the silver 91-93. All stored in the same garage! Can you imagine 3 silver NSXs in one garage!!!!
Ok. here is the good stuff. I love driving this car. I normally am a person who is quiet timid with showing stuff off. I still am. Secretly you like the attention you get when you drive this car. Now I'm being honest, and most of you know this to be true... From the school bus full of kids, to the guys driving their 350Zs. Yes even they are in envy.
But its not all about that now... I found out how great all you NSX guys can be. I drove 2 hours to see John Vasos at Acura of Brookfield, WI. I needed to get the NSX looked at to kind of last minute deal. He was just coming off vacation so I did not have too much time to prepare. Anyways he booked an apptment last minute on THAT day. Drove there. That was the best drive so far in my future NSX. Got there and I was very impressed with his shop. Very orderly, Laid back kind of feeling. And John.... The man is as professional as can be. I can't tell you enough about the words of wisdom that come out of his mind. He showed me some things not to do to my new car. I figured I was overdue for the oil change. It was very affordable, NOT the $100 or even $50 some dealers are charging. Anyways. Had a nice stay at John's shop. Ready to go drive er home. Got my credit card ready to pay. John took me outside and I will remember these words for as long as I own a car..."The first oil change is on me Bud." I was like...speechless. I said, "no way, no I will pay, don't worry" but he insisted. He inspected my car and then some all for free. I was looking at the shop and ppl who work there, and I can tell you they are ppl you want living around your neighborhood.
Looking forward to pay my dues as an NSX owner. Like every other owner here... "NOW I KNOW"
The Car is just AWESOME. I have been saying I will get one for over 2 years. Finally.... Even My Wife is Happy for me.
Money well spent...
Everyone at work can never stop looking at the car. I think they have ballots when we go to lunch, to see who rides with me.:)
Thanks Mike, Andy, and specially Kenric for getting me into this ride. You can consider yourselves the Candy Men...

Wow, great story! And welcome to the world of NSX ownership! It's a beautiful thing... :D

Congratulations !!!

WELCOME...I just bought my first NSX from Brookfield Acura 4 weeks ago. I also met John Vasos. He spent a lot of time with me with my new purchase...and I agree...he is incredible. This was a 3 year old car, but he made the buying experience better than buying a brand spanking new car...and then I drove it home 2400 miles to Portland, Oregon.

I hope you're enjoying your new ride as much as me. I don't know about you...but it's killing me, I love it so much! Hope to meet you and many of you others for the first time at NSXPO 2003.

Tim

How nice!

yeah, Congratrulation!!!! I'm a little anxious to look at the "3 sivler nsx in one garage picture" Post it and show us!! Please.

After I bought mine a month ago, my cousin and 2 of my other friends wanted to buy an nsx too... Now we are still "dreaming" of 4 nsxes going out and have fun...

Back