First post: A sad one. Berlina Black NSX

I was hoping my first post would be one with photos of my New to Me NSX. I found this 91 BB listed here on NSX Prime.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1567548#post1567548

Saw the car last week and was even take for a short ride by the owner. This car is in amazing condition! I was so stoked I sent him a check to hold the car while I secured financing.

Today, I found out that the application was denied. Seems some old devils in my credit have sprung back up.

So this is my first post... hopefully not my last. Someday I will have one sitting in my driveway.

As for the car. SOMEONE BUY THIS THING! It's clean!!!!

Sorry to hear it didn't work out. I'm a big believer that sometimes things happen for good reasons however. Be patient, continue your search, and the right one will pop up that you will be able to purchase.

This one looks good, but not really sure it's a bargain (or even a decent deal) at $39.5k. Don't give up! Get that credit stuff worked out so that when the next (better) opportunity pops up you'll be ready to move quickly and surely. Good luck - these cars are worth the wait!! Jay

Can't tell if you've been lurking for a while but if you're new to the site, make sure you check out the NSX Wiki which can be located off the red action bar at the top of most pages. Lots of good NSX info including a section specifically for those considering buying an NSX that has checklists and what to watch for.
Good luck!

Back