First photo day ...

... thought I would share some of the pics.

whealy-nxs-firstpic1.jpg

whealy-nxs-firstpic2.jpg

whealy-nxs-firstpic3.jpg

whealy-nxs-firstpic4.jpg

whealy-nxs-firstpic5.jpg

whealy-nxs-firstpic6.jpg

whealy-nxs-firstpic7.jpg

Agreed, beautiful car too. I especially like the one from ground level (3rd from the end I think). Excellent angle.

Very nice, car looks great! Did you just pick it up, what year, etc? If we ever get our collective s**t together on an Indy outing you'll have to bring it out :wink: Oh, I'm assuming you're local but I guess not necessarily... In any case enjoy :smile:

Nate

Thanks All

Big_nate said:
Very nice, car looks great! Did you just pick it up, what year, etc? If we ever get our collective s**t together on an Indy outing you'll have to bring it out :wink: Oh, I'm assuming you're local but I guess not necessarily... In any case enjoy :smile:

Nate

Well if Carmel is local ... :) I added it to my profile for future reference.

She's a 05 New Formula Red/Black. She was delivered on Friday (4/9/5) from Chicago and I'm looking for any excuse to put break in miles on her!

More details and delivery pics here.

whealy said:
Well if Carmel is local ... :) ....... I'm looking for any excuse to put break in miles on her!

Excellent, I'm down in Meridian-Kessler. I really hope we can we get a drive put together sometime soon, just make sure she's fully broken in first :wink:

Nate

Back