First highway trip in my Nsx ! (Road trip to Austin w gf )

After work on saturday I took off in my Nsx with gf, and my best friend came along in his TL with a friend of his from Washington.

We went to Lakeway, Texas (near Austin) and spent the night at Lakeway Conference Resort. Was a nice place right on Lake Austin. Then next day we went driving around and went to Mt Bonnell, then to Pf changs to meet up with a friend and have lunch in Austin. Drove around some more in Austin in the hills and then to Barton Creek mall to do some shopping. Then we went to his house on Lake Travis and relaxed there for a while. Lastly we went to the County Line for some barb-q for the real deal authentic barb-q for our out of state friend.

I really enjoyed driving my Nsx in the hills and around the curves. It was the first time I could drive it for a long distance and in a place different setting other than flat, urban Houston. I took some pics, but none of them are of my car, and nothing exciting. I did take a picture of my friends and I holding a huge 3.5? foot long styrofoam realistic looking rib at the county line though (hilarious!)

Just wanted to share my short drive , :wink:

Sound like you had a good time! You will have to join us on our next A-town run. Ojas and the Austin crew know some crazy roads that will blow your mind!!!! The NSX is great on road trips, Ive taken mine to NY, Sacramento, New Orleans and all over TX. :biggrin:

Hey Cory, The weather was beautiful yesterday, wasn’t it?! I went for a little drive as well. In fact, very close to where you were: The 2222/Mt. Bonnell area. If you find yourself in Austin again and want to get together, let me know. :)

Back