First drive of the new year

Holy crap, les needs to change his name to the god father haha. Your group is huge. Almost as big as steves turbo lol. Well, we'll see how things play out on my end

Holy crap, les needs to change his name to the god father haha. Your group is huge. Almost as big as steves turbo lol. Well, we'll see how things play out on my end

You're allowed, but ONLY if you are turbo ;). However...not sure Les would like that since it might put an end to your guys' debate :tongue::wink:

Last edited:
That debate will never end. Hang in their Jason. If the mailman is good to you, I'll be over next Sunday to lend a hand.

You're allowed, but ONLY if you are turbo ;). However...not sure Les would like that since it might put an end to your guys' debate :tongue::wink:

I can end this argument once and for all.

Les is the better driver, Jason w/turbo has the faster car.

I'll still put my money on LMR during ANY canyon drive.

I can end this argument once and for all.

Les is the better driver, Jason w/turbo has the faster car.

I'll still put my money on LMR during ANY canyon drive.

However...I DO believe the only debate that actually MATTERS...is if there is a team out there that can out SP us...Personally I would have to say there is nothing in existence...

Lets see. If i can somehow get car tuned and what not by then. Well worst case ill meet you guys for lunch or something.

Yeah, um, I will probably be the only one that recommends TAKING YOUR TIME and making sure that you have everything installed/tuned REALLY well before going out and ruining all that $$$$$$ and "hard work" you just dumped into your LBBP.

Just my $0.02

However...I DO believe the only debate that actually MATTERS...is if there is a team out there that can out SP us...Personally I would have to say there is nothing in existence...

Quoted for so much SP TRUTH!

Last edited:
Sorry but the debate/argument continues.

Fast car + slow driver = I still win.:wink:

Now back on topic.

I took Jason for a ride today to finalize the route and to show him how to drive in the canyons. Also because his car and JC's are out of commission at this time. You guys and your turbo's.:rolleyes:

Anyways the route will be a little different than our other Malibu drives. I wanted to mix it up and keep it interesting. It should be a good time.:smile: Looks like lunch will be at Coogies again as we could not find any other place in the area that has a parking lot to accommodate a group of this size and is NSX friendly. I will contact them about handling a group of this size to eat. If anybody knows of another place let me know, but remember we need a parking lot that can handle this many cars and is NSX friendly.

Meeting points and times will be posted tomorrow on my first post.

1. LMR (Les & Irene)
2. Moderu (Kenny & Stephanie)
3. MexiRicer (Robert and Menique)
4. jfsa82 (John and Diana)
5. Blue Batmobile (Andy)
6. Kyras (Patty)
7. NSX3tek (Chris+Michelle)
8. g3driver (Erik)
9. Valhalla (JC & Pam)
10. Ric (Ric)
11. Mike2LA (Mike & Angela)
12. Sptnsx (Scott)
13. Jonathan Allyn (Jonathan & Allison)
14. Jagtiger(Henry + Mae)
15. 93HotMustard (Chad & Samantha) maybe
16. JCC (JC)
17. Blood Stone (David)
18. Track Addict (Jonathan)
19. HGL1668 (Hugo)
20. E-Man ( ? & ?)
21. nemo121 (Nemo)
22. s2kNSX (Zaid)
23. striker525 (Ron & ?)
24. dustthisnsx (Paul & Carol)
25. m8tymouse (Gary & ?)
26. MISTER24HOURS (Tony & Fluffy)
27. David Loomis (David & Hua)
28. DSTNSX (Danny & Shirley)
29. Theo1 (Ted & Deanna)
30. BryziNSX (Bryana)
31. Joseph (Joseph & Naomi)
32. FuryNSX (Randy) maybe
33. suntaelee (Suntaelee) maybe
34. GO KRT (Alan & Jill)
35. Thanhnsx (Thanh & ?)
36. NSXPatPat (Ken) maybe

Last edited:
I am far from out of commission and will see you there.

I know, just temporary out of commission since I saw your car a Niguel Motors late last week.

We didn't get all the bugs sorted out so you will see it back there today too. But I'll be up for this ride. Can't wait.

We didn't get all the bugs sorted out so you will see it back there today too. But I'll be up for this ride. Can't wait.

Glad to hear it, I would hate to finally go on a drive with my X and so many friends not have theirs. I would think I jinxed everyone or something!:biggrin:

wow it's been a while since i came on the forum. been really busy with work, school, and other ish... long time no talk people!

hmm... what time is this event going to take? i am a maybe for now. hope i can wake up...

Looks like I will be getting my car back just in time. Very excited for this drive. Thanks again Les for setting this up. Looking foward to seeing some sexy NSXs

:smile:

See you then.

See important update on first post.

What time is lunch and where?

B@t

It will be a late breakfast or early lunch, which ever you want around 10:30 to 11:00 pending on how the drive goes at Coogies in Malibu on PCH.

Back