Financing

Does anyone know of any particular banks that specialize in financing an NSX with good rates?

Iam new to the site and really love it. Starting my search for my dream car!

Paul

peoplefirst.com is the best and easiest. Great rates and they could care less about the car type or year. Simply new or used and then pre-approved up to a certain amount. Used a few years ago with 0 problems. There was also no pre payoff penalty.

Hey Rexer,

It's always nice to have another NSX in Sacramento. Good luck in your search! :D

I used PeopleFirst.com about three months ago, and thought they were great! Gave me a great rate for 60 months for my '91. They sent a check to me overnight, and since the transaction, their customer service has been easy to reach and very supportive. The best way to describe them is "painless." I recommend them.

Jason

Check with your local credit unions...
I just nailed down a 4.35% for 5 years on a '91...:)

damn 4.35%? that's tight... they got me at 5.75% oh well im very happy with the car anyways...

credit union is the way to go...

tararan said:
damn 4.35%? that's tight... they got me at 5.75% oh well im very happy with the car anyways...

credit union is the way to go...

Kinecta-old Hughes Aircraft and Raytheon CU...
Had to have above 720 Experian score and setup Direct Deposit to get that rate... Pretty competitive!
All rates these days are pretty competitive however...good time to finance anything!:)

Peoplefirst.com has worked great for me on 2 occasions. Fast, quick approval. like others said, its about your credit, not as much about the car/year your buying. Process was hassle free and I was holding the check in my hand in less than 15 hours.

Kinecta is my bank too but they turned me down,

"I'm sorry sir, but we have a strict policy of only financing cars that are 5 years old or newer." (yup. 1998+)

Whatever. You'll find this statement all too familiar with most, if not all, credit unions.

Back