Financing through Penfed

Hey everyone,

I'm trying to finance an NSX through Penfed but I'm having some trouble. I got approved but they're having a hard time finding the VIN in their data base. I know some of you are using Penfed, can anyone tell me how they got them to find the car? The VIN i have is correct.

Thanks Sam

Yea, I financed my Zanardi through them. Kind of a slow process but great rates. I just takes some time. I emailed them a copy of the window sticker.

You could send a picture.... My credit union didnt even know what the car was till i showed them. If u dont mind what is ur apr. Mine is 8.9 or 7.9 and have been looking to go elsewhere for a better deal.

Thanks for the repies.

I got it to work through Penfed :biggrin:

The first representative i had was a b*tch, she said i had the wrong VIN and insisted i wrote it wrong or something. I called back 3 hours later, got a super nice representative to help me and we got it to work.

My APR should be 2.9%, I just paid off a car loan with them and i got the lowest rate before.

Looks like I'll be picking up my car this Saturday :biggrin:

SAM

I got it to work through Penfed :biggrin:

Looks like I'll be picking up my car this Saturday :biggrin:
SAM

Awesome... we'll be look'n forward to the pictures.... hopefully it won't feel like Saturday is forever away as you wait in anticipation.

-Rod

I financed mine through penfed.

they could not find nsx in their database so they went by either the KBB or NADA.

However, be careful as the NADA price for NSX is pretty low and they will only willing to finance an amount relative to the price on the NADA/KBB site.

Yes you can but you'll need to take another $5,000 on top of what you owe and it has to be under the value of the car.:biggrin:

Thats still a cheap option to payoff a credit card:wink:

My loan is with my local credit union at 7.9% due to the age of car but I called penfed today and they said they would send me an app. I only owe $14000 at this point but in these hard times every penny saved is literally a penny saved

My loan is with my local credit union at 7.9% due to the age of car but I called penfed today and they said they would send me an app. I only owe $14000 at this point but in these hard times every penny saved is literally a penny saved

Yup it's always good to save money :biggrin:

I suggest you apply online, 2.9% is only an online special, calling is 3.9%. Good luck on getting the loan.

well i have line of created with them i buy cars and bike on that because @ the end of year it’s Tax detectable and the rate about 3 or so

Good Luck
rk<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

Back