Finally

Cingular is good for phone, since they always have the latest phones out compared to T-Mobile.

Both Verizon and SBC have cheap DSL deals, but FIOS, if you can get it depending on where you live, will kick ass. I think it can do 25Mbps DL/3Mbps UL, but upgradable sometime in the future to 100Mbps symmetrical.

DirecTV is the way to go, although you'll have to deal w/ some idiots if you need any special instructions in dish install.

Glad to hear it! Now dont forget the spare :smile: Got your big money waiting for you for it :biggrin:

Cool another NSX!!!!!! There are too damn many nice ones in California!!!!! We will hook you up with Mike Pham,he tricks out NSX's here locally,he has mine now!!! Cingular is best for cell phone...Tell ya what, call me when you get moved in and I will buy you dinner!!! 817-269-3839 cell. Maybe we can have a little welcome to the group get together...Later Brent :biggrin: :biggrin:

Did you finally find enough light bulbs for all those can lights?

Don can flick one switch in his house and dim all the lights in Dallas.:biggrin:

Thanks for the suggestions guys.
Going to be running around getting Texas plates, inspections and license, Adios mofo bumper sticker, and making sure the builder finishes up the job for the first week or so. Might help to find a job too. After that, looking forward to meeting you all.

Steve: why are you always bustin my balls about the can lights huh man? :biggrin:

Thanks for the hospitality Brent! I'll deffinately be up for a drive when we are all settled in.

Damn DON!!!!!

We hate to see you go.
You definately have one of the best NSXs in the DC MD VA area.
I wish you all the best in TX.
Let us know when you are back on the Right Coast! :biggrin:

Best Wishes!

Nate in DC

Welcome to Texas.

you can stick this on your NSX bumper

stickerzone2_1859_406786

Don, What's been going on? I haven't heard from you in a while. I'm sure I'll meet you at one of the meets while I am in TX. Welcome to TX :biggrin:

donwon said:
Doh! No FIOS. Im waaay out there too, so I think DSL would suck as well. Cable it is!

You and me both, my brotha from anotha motha.

I use Comcast for digital/HD/DVR/cable modem. Not overwhelmed by the quality of the picture, but I have way too many TVs to do a Dish.

Phone service is either AT&T/SBC or Grande Communications, who could also do hi-speed internet for you.

You might have a choice out in Tour 18 for your electricity - I use Coserv, which seems to be more reasonable than TXU.

Welcome to town! Don't forget to check out THE Flower Mound (on Flower Mound Road (3040) just east of 2499). :tongue:

Great info leftlane, just what I was looking for.

Someone want to ride with me to Mikes shop once I get situated? Car shipper tells me I cant make it up the driveway without bottoming out. Time for a new lip and to adjust the suspension.

donwon said:
Great info leftlane, just what I was looking for.

Someone want to ride with me to Mikes shop once I get situated? Car shipper tells me I cant make it up the driveway without bottoming out. Time for a new lip and to adjust the suspension.

Hah.. Perhaps it would be better to re-pour your driveway or find another house?

Donwon - I was tooling around in Tour 18 with my wife and kids yesterday, trying to figure out which house is yours. Is it the big light grey stucco house with garages on either side, up on a hill a bit? Right down the street from the mack daddy house behind the wall?

Lots of pretty homes - too bad one of the owners now drives an NSX with no front lip! :wink:

donwon said:
Went to Mikes to place to say to hi to Mike and Brent. Came out with a new front lip. Cant beat that! He some interesting stuff going on.

Thanks Mike
Thanks Brent

You're welcome Don, bring me your hood soon man :smile:

Back