Finally some updates pics, new wheels!

I figured it was time to post some crappy i-phone pics with my new Volk GTV's. Thanks Chris at SOS for hooking me up as always. These puppies have been sitting in my basement for a few years. I havent really had to the time to post on Prime that much of lately, but Im still here lurking, ready for the warm/NSX season here in NJ! By the way, sorry for the thumbnails but I dont know how to make them full size.:redface:

Attachments

• 142.jpg
    142.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 1,151
  • 144.jpg
    144.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 1,076
  • 141.jpg
    141.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 369
  • 139.jpg
    139.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 306
  • 145.jpg
    145.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 345
  • 140.jpg
    140.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 272
Looks good mike. Looking forward on seeing either nsx on sunday

Nice ride! What is that signature on your bumper?

They are real carbon fiber mirrors from Procar. Very nice.

Your car is looking great with the new wheels! Im really diggin the black mirrors:smile:

Sweeeet ride........u must be proud.....:biggrin:

Funny you should ask? If you remember Ive gone through 4 or 5 Seibon and Cantrell Concept lips in the past. Finally I got this one...

http://www.scienceofspeed.com/products/exterior_performance_products/NSX/Shine/Type-1/

And could not be happier! I didnt even paint it, I left it black and Im loving it. Now I scratch, scrape or whatever and it doesnt even bother me. It looks great and is so durable. And look at that price! I have a few brand new Seibon CF ones sitting in my basement. :redface:

How do you like that front lip? I am planning on getting the same one this summer. More durable than your past ones?

Funny you should ask? If you remember Ive gone through 4 or 5 Seibon and Cantrell Concept lips in the past. Finally I got this one...

http://www.scienceofspeed.com/products/exterior_performance_products/NSX/Shine/Type-1/

And could not be happier! I didnt even paint it, I left it black and Im loving it. Now I scratch, scrape or whatever and it doesnt even bother me. It looks great and is so durable. And look at that price! I have a few brand new Seibon CF ones sitting in my basement. :redface:

Yup thats the exact one I have had my eye on. Thanks for the info, I am planning on the same thing with not painting it. Good to hear its durable as I know you seem to put lips to the test!

Yup thats the exact one I have had my eye on. Thanks for the info, I am planning on the same thing with not painting it. Good to hear its durable as I know you seem to put lips to the test!

I've had one eaten by a New York city pothole:wink:

Back