Finally Scored an NSX

Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself to NSXPrime. I've been an NSX fan for decades and i finally got one! If you were following BaT, it is the Berlina Black/Ivory that was previously owned by Kevin Eastman, aka the co-creator of The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I just picked her up in South Carolina and drove back to Maryland. That was a wonderful drive and i am still smiling like a Cheshire Cat!

COWABUNGA!!!

PXL_20240720_202727685.jpg

I saw this car on BAT... so cool with the ownership history. Did you also get the original signed comic with the car?

Congrats Man! Living vicariously through you until I get my hands on one someday.

I saw this car on BAT... so cool with the ownership history. Did you also get the original signed comic with the car?
It was the window sticker that was signed, and yes i did get it! Pretty awesome, also i know the Eastman is really cool and down to earth kinda guy.

Very nice buy! welcome to our merry band of FB don't wannabes..:p

Love the lighter interior esp the contrast with the berlina.

Your ride height looks stock which is fine, but If you are a corner carver kind of driver you might want to consider new shock/dampers, they will liven up the joint...

Back