Finally picked up my NSX!

I am not one to get excited about too many things but after picking it up and driving it I can tell I made a good decision to purchase (I got a good deal).

Anyway, below is a link to my photo bucket page. The pictures aren't that great of quality through photo bucket but if you hit the full size button they are clearer.

Details:
1995 NSX-T
28,350 miles
One Owner
All original (even has the stylish NSX phone) with the exception of the wheels (17/18 combo)
All service completed prior to purchase including TB/WP, all new hoses, 30,000 mile service, etc.

http://s96.photobucket.com/albums/l166/stacydmcc/Acura NSX/

Hopefully the link works. This web-site has been a valuable source for infomation. Great site...Great people.

Did you buy from a Dealer? How do thay get everything so clean in front truck area. Very nice car even nice rims enjoy your ride.

Thank you.

I bought it from an individual. I did some additional detailing after I got it home (I am a clean freak...as my ex-girlfriend would say). Some simple green on a rag and a lot of patience.

I am not one to get excited about too many things but after picking it up and driving it I can tell I made a good decision to purchase (I got a good deal).

Anyway, below is a link to my photo bucket page. The pictures aren't that great of quality through photo bucket but if you hit the full size button they are clearer.

Details:
1995 NSX-T
28,350 miles
One Owner
All original (even has the stylish NSX phone) with the exception of the wheels (17/18 combo)
All service completed prior to purchase including TB/WP, all new hoses, 30,000 mile service, etc.

http://s96.photobucket.com/albums/l166/stacydmcc/Acura NSX/

Hopefully the link works. This web-site has been a valuable source for infomation. Great site...Great people.

Clean car. 1+ for the red's.

Bryan

One word - beautiful!

Nice! Congrats, and welcome. Happy driving.:smile:

Welcome and Congrats on your purchase!:smile:

Thanks everyone. I have to say that I have never really been a red car person (although you wouldn't know it to look in my garage) but the NSX looks amazing in red. I really like the silver cars too. To tell you the truth the NSX looks great in any color.

Spend a little more for your investment. It is well worth it.
Here

Very nice NSX! Love the color!

*No I don't work for them.....:smile:

Thanks again for all the compliments. I took the day off yesterday to have the windows tinted so I was able to drive the car off and on for most of the day. I love it. I have never owned or even riden in a mid-engine car before. Hearing that engine rev behind you is an awesome thing. I am going to Sebring raceway tomorrow to check out Wei-Shen Chin's driving school. Should be a nice day.

Thanks everyone. I have to say that I have never really been a red car person (although you wouldn't know it to look in my garage) but the NSX looks amazing in red. I really like the silver cars too. To tell you the truth the NSX looks great in any color.

I have never owned a RED car before. Two metallic maroon-ish vehicles, but not red like Formula Red. The NSX paint looks fantastic in any light condition, especially so after a wash. Congratulations!

Back