finally installed bbk with before and after picture

WOW WHAT A BIG DIFFERENCE BIG BREAK KIT MAKES, HERE ARE SOME BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES, NOW THAT I HAVE THE STOPPING POWER NEXT UPGRADE WILL BE SUPERCHARGER, HOPEFULLY SOMETIMES SOON.:smile: :biggrin:

DSC00008.jpg

DSC00024-1.jpg

DSC00025-1.jpg

DSC00026-1.jpg

DSC00027.jpg

DSC00028.jpg

DSC00029.jpg

DSC00030.jpg

DSC00031.jpg

DSC00032.jpg

DSC00033.jpg

DSC00034.jpg

DSC00035-1.jpg

I Just Had Them On For One Day So I Am Still Trying To Break Them In But So Far It Has Been Very Good, No Noise.i Will Post Later On When I Put It To The Test Hopefully Soon.

i had to get the e-brake caliper as well, you can see the picture with the black caliper..on the rear wheel...

Beautiful car, for some reason I had to get use to the wheels, nonetheless beautiful car. I like the quick release steering wheel set up and the double din, very clean. The bbk looks killer as well! A+:cool: any other mods coming soon??

Your car looks great... nice job.

I noticed the wheels are not only different front-to-rear (size), but side-to-side as well (spokes).

I have two requests...

1) How much drop are you running - front and rear?

2) Please post a performance review of the Lotus calipers and the big cross-drilled rotors.

Thanks,
Steve
nsx1

Been really busy with work so havent gotten a chance to post reply.The car is lowered around 2.5 inch drop wt tein flex, i had just raised the car back up 3/4 inch car drives alot better and rear doesnt camber as much,
As far as the performance on the brakes thing is awesome it sure stops a lot quicker at high speed, not that i needed the extra stopping power at the time but just getting ready for supercharger.

Damn that thing is low. How does it ride? Must be pretty stiff. I would put better tires on it before you get the supercharger. Hankook Ventus are not very sticky tires. I like the wheels and the brakes though. :smile:

Back