Finally got one!!!

After months of searching I finally purchased my dream car, a Formula Red 1995 NSX-T! The seller owns a Auto Boutique in Danville and everytime I would gon into the store I would ask the person working there if I could by the 1/18 scale Kyosho Honda NSX in the window. The employee would say the the die-cast wasn't for sale because the owner of the shop owned one just like it. Well, one day I walked into the store and the owner was there. I asked him if he would sell the die-cast and he said he would. We chatted about the NSX for a while and I said "today I am buying the model, maybe sometime in the future I will buy your actual NSX from you." He said that he was interested in selling it to the right buyer, someone who really appreciated the car. Days went buy and we hammered out a deal.

The car has some comptech mods on it, but most importantly it is sitting on HRE 540's. The name of the shop is Auto Affair and the owner is a very very nice man, not to mention that the shop has a bunch of nice goodies for sale. He loves talking cars and is very welcoming. If you are ever in the area be sure to check out his shop!

Sorry about the long post but I just wanted to share my happiness with you all and thank Miguel for making dream a reality! I look forward to chatting with you guys in the future!

It's a feeling that I can't describe. Whenever I drive the car I get a big grin everytime I shift gears and hear the motor sing! My fiance is already calling my car the "other woman" in my life.

ryan1926 said:
It's a feeling that I can't describe. Whenever I drive the car I get a big grin everytime I shift gears and hear the motor sing! My fiance is already calling my car the "other woman" in my life.

I can relate.

Thanks! After seeing the condition of Miguel's Ferrari I knew that his NSX would be just as beautiful. When I was talking to him he kept telling me that the NSX was the best car he has ever driven. It kind of caught me off guard to hear that coming from a guy with a Ferrari! Anyway, I'm glad I lucked out and was able to purchase a NSX that was well taken care of.

ryan1926 said:
he kept telling me that the NSX was the best car he has ever driven. It kind of caught me off guard to hear that coming from a guy with a Ferrari!

I've been told the same thing by those who have owned both cars.

Nice story. I used to live in San Ramon, and saw a couple of beautiful NSXs, a green one and a red one. That was before I could afford my own. I was SO envious whenever I saw one. :)

Enjoy your new ride!

Back