Finally got my pics up

stop posting pictures, you are making feel bad for not being there :( J/K

thanks for posting :D
btw can you provide some caption(screen name) of those NSXers?

NSXWIND said:
stop posting pictures, you are making feel bad for not being there :( J/K

thanks for posting :D
btw can you provide some caption(screen name) of those NSXers?

Im really bad at names so if there is someone or something in particular you are interested in maybe you could ask here and someone will chim in but I will try and go back and add names to the photos.

Acura NsX Pilot said:
Im really bad at names so if there is someone or something in particular you are interested in maybe you could ask here and someone will chim in but I will try and go back and add names to the photos.

Well, nothing in particular. Reason for asking is that that most of the members in NSXPO are from East coast, me being in CA, I don't think I'll ever have the pleasure to meet them, so I'd like to know them through your photos.

thanks for adding names to the photos

Well here are my names......

Img# 100_0068 My wife Karen (KAR in jadkar)
Img# 100_0089 Karen & I (John)
Img# 101_0113 & _0119 Eileen :)

Ok I added names and captions to the ones I could remember. To the others im sorry but If you would like your name added just drop me a pm....thanks Bailey

No doubt, those pics were sick. Bailey- what happened to all those pics of us not speeding on public roads.... :)

awesome fotoblog!!

fine photography bails!!esp the photo op under the tent
with senna's & jadkar's wheels. lighting was perfect.

none of my chrome, eh? :confused:

k'o'b

Re: awesome fotoblog!!

jalnjr said:
fine photography bails!!esp the photo op under the tent
with senna's & jadkar's wheels. lighting was perfect.

none of my chrome, eh? :confused:

k'o'b

I Thought that I would give you the chance to post that one as I am a big fan of shameless plugs.

Ohh I know this isnt Asia Carrera but I havent had the chance to meet her in person yet but I hope Tera Patrick will do for now.

Attachments

• tera.jpg
    tera.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 180
Re: awesome fotoblog!!

Acura NsX Pilot said:
Ohh I know this isnt Asia Carrera but I havent had the chance to meet her in person yet but I hope Tera Patrick will do for now.

In the words on Monty Python...

"You lucky B*stard"

:D :D :D

Back