Finally got my car

Just got it about a week. 02 Black/Black.
I love it. My first sports car. I have been dreaming about owning an NSX since I was in high school. So happy :biggrin:

Attachments

• DSC01041_resize.JPG
    DSC01041_resize.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 250
  • DSC01043_resize.JPG
    DSC01043_resize.JPG
    84 KB · Views: 223
  • IMG_0232_resize.JPG
    IMG_0232_resize.JPG
    37.6 KB · Views: 187
  • IMG_0234_resize.JPG
    IMG_0234_resize.JPG
    74.6 KB · Views: 231
Congrats! Looks great!
Two suggestions:
1.) Don't wreck it! (A mid-engine car can take a little getting used to if you come from front engine or with minimal .. or zero track experience)
2.) Avoid the go-fast crack pipe unless you have deep pockets!
-Trust me. If you start, you'll be taking out a 2nd loan on your house in no time :rolleyes:

My apartment doesn't have a garage, only carport :frown:
I'm moving to more of nsx friendly place (where there is a garage).
Right now only covered by car cover.

2.) Avoid the go-fast crack pipe unless you have deep pockets!

What is go-fast crack pipe?

thanks for the warning...noted

Grats and enjoy the ride! :biggrin:

Happy for you! I was only able to afford a '93 but I'm jealous that you were able to afford a newer NSX. :)

Anyways, get yourself a car cover and it will do wonders for you. A car port should be sufficient to protect you from the harmful sun and the cold at night.

Looks good, Im glad thing worked out for you. Enjoy the ride.:wink:

Congrats! Seems you've nearly hit the pinnacle of sports cars on your first try! Enjoy and be careful--there's a lot of haters out there. gonna have to get garage. Welcome to the community!!:smile:

congrats, that is one hell of a first sports car man. respect her and treat her good.

Congrats! A beauty! I just got mine the end of October so I know what you are going through having waited 16 years for mine. I cut my teeth on a Terracotta Supra and a Black/black Porsche 928S before the timing was right when the kids started going to college to get mine. glad to get hear the advice about the mods and getting extra shoes; it sure is tempting. I'm looking forward to meeting some owners to find out what they are doing with their cars.

Thank you :biggrin:

I almost went off with some other sports car as 996 GT3 and Noble M12 GTO3R but since I have loved NSX for too long, I knew that if I chose to go with those cars, I'd have regret it.

I'll take the best care of it.

Congratulations!! Sharp looking '02!

Don't see that many Berlinna Black '02's compared with other years- guess they were too busy making Long Beach Blue's and Spa Yellow's!

Have fun driving....

~Jon

Ditto. Good find!

I looked hard for a 02+ Black on Black when I was shopping around.. but was too impatient, so I "settled" for a Yellow on Black.

have fun with ur new toy!...welcome to prime and congrats! always drive with pride!

don't driv3 too fast just fly low.........:wink:

ang3lo..

Congratulations! I have been dreaming of owning an NSX for close to 15 years. Hopefully I can have one in a few years. Enjoy!

Back