• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Finally got a red one! '92 5spd coupe

Hi everyone, I'm very proud to join the club. I've been looking for a MR car for a little while, and I had narrowed it down to a Lotus Elise, Porsche Cayman S, and the NSX. When I was visiting my buddy Andrew in Tampa, he let me drive his black '96 NSX-T, and I was convinced that it was the right car. He found this one on eBay, and said we should check it out, since it was so close.

The previous owner had meticulously cared for it, and it definitely shows! I'm extremely lucky to get such a well kept example, especially for a 22y/o vehicle. Driving it back from Tampa to NC was a blast, and I got so much attention from everyone! People kept giving me the thumbs up on the road, and little kids love it too.

I'm slowly learning more about this fantastic car, with its rich history. So much to read!

I hope to meet up with y'all in the area! If anyone wants to do photoshoots, hit me up.

-Yo

2014-07-20 09.59.14-1.jpg2014-07-20 10.16.05-1.jpgIMG_0399.jpg

Congrats on the purchase. Welcome to the great family.

Why is it that almost all new owners begin their introductory thread with the word Finally? Hahaha! What other car can one lust after for so long and when finally (there's that word again) purchasing one is nothing short of ecstatic the feeling driving it is everything they hoped for? Congrats!

it was good to meet you when you came to my shop, remember I got anything you need. Andrew is a great guy the tampa group is slowly growing
I have seen a few NSX's recently and I don't know the owner LOL

4 new owners in tampa this month.

congrats and welcome

it was good to meet you when you came to my shop, remember I got anything you need. Andrew is a great guy the tampa group is slowly growing
I have seen a few NSX's recently and I don't know the owner LOL

4 new owners in tampa this month.

congrats and welcome

Thanks Shawn! I'll be sure to keep in touch and keep a heads up for any more meets in Tampa the next time I come down.
I'm about to order the GROM kit like you suggested. Having handsfree bluetooth would definitely be nice!

Best of luck with your builds/restorations!

Welcome to the forums, and to our little world of pride. It was alot of fun showcasing my NSX to you, shopping with you for yours, and working on some light maintenance items. Can't wait to see what personal modifications you do, its going to be amazing since I always wanted a Formula Red one.

I'm going to miss having two NSXs in my garage for the past month, but now I'm going back to giving my NSX my 100% full attention haha.

Last edited:
Back