Finally found a worthy stablemate for my nsx

I have resisted for a long time and finally succumbed to temptation and crossed over to the "dark" side.:biggrin:

20121029_093644.jpg
[/IMG]

20121025_144355.jpg
[/IMG]

20121025_144325.jpg
[/IMG]

I am still running in the new car and wont be able to do a comparison with my nsx.

20121025_142505.jpg
[/IMG]

I apologise for the wrong orientation of the photos. I dont know how to fix it on nsxprime. I would appreciate it if someone could correct it.

Nice pickup! I've never seen a 430 in that color before I I like it. Beats the usual red, black and silvers. :wink:

Is this a Scuderia or just a 430 with the Scud stripe and bumper/wheels ?
What is the name of the color ?
Great choice of car by the way !

Sorry, I guess the alcantara on the dash gives it away as a Scud !
Congrats again, wonderful choice.

Last edited:
neat car...I was sharing a garage with one of those at my last track event.

I found myself coming back to this post already, to again view the color of this Scud. So I thought I'd post again to wonder why the steering wheel is on the wrong side :tongue:
I don't think I could see enough photos of this (TRY me!). Can speculate about the comments it would draw in the FChat forums.

Like. Lots.

I found myself coming back to this post already, to again view the color of this Scud. So I thought I'd post again to wonder why the steering wheel is on the wrong side :tongue:
I don't think I could see enough photos of this (TRY me!). Can speculate about the comments it would draw in the FChat forums.

Like. Lots.

I will post more photos after I get it shot professionally. The above photos were shot using crappy phone camera.

I am not a member of any ferrari chat forums. I don't think they are as friendly as nsxprime.

DO NOT delete that stripe. I think its safe to say you can leave that car jest the way it is!

That car is REDICULOUS.......!!!!!!

LOVE the color, the stripe, the exclusivity........AWESOME, BEAUTIFUL, GORGEOUS:cool::cool::cool:

I will post more photos after I get it shot professionally. The above photos were shot using crappy phone camera.

I am not a member of any ferrari chat forums. I don't think they are as friendly as nsxprime.

You are absolutely right nsxinkl. We are not below putting a few miles on your new acquisition while you are away to keep the fluids moisture free.

Back