• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Finally brought my dream na2

I've been dreaming to own a nsx since young kid. After all these years of hard work finally paid off. I was planning to get a red one. (really stubborn on the color since all my cars is red) But after I receive some helpful advice members here. I realized finding a nsx with all maintenance updated is more important than color. So I expect my color choice. I happen found a very mint condition and well maintenance 2004 rio yellow na2 from Dusportscars (prime member). I want to say thank you to Mike for making my dream come true. He is very easy to work with and highly recommend him to any future primers. Would love to to do business again with Dusportscars. I will upload pictures once I have the car ship from Mike next week.

congrats some pics please. we likey yellow..... well and LBBP,White,Black,Red,Brookslands Green, Silverstone, Sebring Silver, Midnight Pearl, well shit we likey all colors of NSX

its an NSX it could be rust colored and we would like it.

welcome to the club, make sure you have plenty of meat on your rears tires we had another member recently spin his out of control and she is now at the hospital ( the car )
she will get better soon.

tires are your life, NSX will eat thru them quickly when you feel the back feeling squirelly then you know it time to get tires in the rear.
depending on how you drive and miles you enjoy you can see 3-4 new rears a year.

goodluck and post some pics man... or your still dreaming.

welcome to the club, make sure you have plenty of meat on your rears tires we had another member recently spin his out of control and she is now at the hospital ( the car )

tires are your life, NSX will eat thru them quickly when you feel the back feeling squirelly then you know it time to get tires in the rear.
depending on how you drive and miles you enjoy you can see 3-4 new rears a year.

The dealer, Du, put new tires all around before he listed it here so the op is good to go!

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...ting-2004-NSX-T-(24k-Miles)-JH4NA21624T000067

Last edited:
Congrats on the purchase.

Lately there seems to be a lot of new NSX owners and most of them are of the older generations who grew up dreaming of owning the NSX, the car that they couldn't afford new at the time. I should know. I am one of them.

congrats some pics please. we likey yellow..... well and LBBP,White,Black,Red,Brookslands Green, Silverstone, Sebring Silver, Midnight Pearl, well shit we likey all colors of NSX

its an NSX it could be rust colored and we would like it.

I spun out years ago lol. To the op, congrats on the car :)

Back