Finally an NSX owner

Thanks to many on this forum I finally pushed myself to trade my 993tt for 02 ctsc NSX. The guys at Autowave are amazing and gave a great report on my car. I slept like a baby last night so I must have made the right decision. Again, thank you all for an awesome forum.

we refuse to accept your thanks without pics. welcome to the club

You ABSOLUTELY made the right decision!! (Former owner of 97 C2S). Both cars have their merits but oh, there is nothing like an N S X!!! Welcome and many safe miles ahead....

Thanks to many on this forum I finally pushed myself to trade my 993tt for 02 ctsc NSX. The guys at Autowave are amazing and gave a great report on my car. I slept like a baby last night so I must have made the right decision. Again, thank you all for an awesome forum.

Man you traded an icon in the Porsche world for another sort of icon in the NSX world. One stock and the other one a mod. Personally I think you made another right step. I know how hard it must have been to part with the 993tt - wow!

I wanted that car forever but knew I couldn't afford it or wouldn't. I had a 96 993 coupe. I hope you like your NSX experience as well. It is totally different. Please post your experience after you've had a chance to adopt to the change. I would really be interested in hearing your thoughts on that.

Welcome aboard!

Congrats and welcome! CTSC 02 sounds perfect, but I could be biased.

Back