Final NSXCANE Holiday Dinner Arrangements 1/03/04

Hi Folks,

Happy Holidays to all. Well after a little juggling final arrangements have been made;-).

Date: 1/3/04
Time: Cocktails 6:00pm
Dinner 7:00pm

Place: daNina Italian Restaurant
1 Laffeyette Avenue
Suffern, NY 10901
845-357-5988

Attire: Smart Casual (no jeans)

Cost: $35/person

Open to NSXCA Members Only

Open Bar will be Beer, Wine, Soda and INCLUDED in the price. Mixed Drinks will be Cash Bar.

Directions:

From Tappen Zee Bridge take 87 North(287South) to exit 14B. Go left at the light at the top of the exit ramp. Go to the third light and go right onto Route 59 West. Go 2.1 miles and daNina is on the left. ( You will go through four lights on your way) There is valet parking, so just pull up to the front. Parking is tight, so please just be aware if you plan on bringing your NSX.

From South take 287 North and follow signs to Tappen Zee bridge (87 South) Go to exit 14B. Go right at the light at the top of the exit ramp. Go to the second light and go right onto Route 59 West. Go 2.1 miles and daNina is on the left. ( You will go through four lights on your way) There is valet parking, so just pull up to the front. Parking is tight, so please just be aware if you plan on bringing your NSX.

From North take the Thruway South to exit 14B. Go right at the light at the top of the exit ramp. Go to the second light and go right onto Route 59 West. Go 2.1 miles and daNina is on the left. (You will go through four lights on your way) There is valet parking, so just pull up to the front. Parking is tight, so please just be aware if you plan on bringing your NSX.

Folks who have signed up so far are:

Larry, Sissy, Brian, and Stephanie Bastanza
Peter and Sylvia Mills
Bob and Anne Ondrovic
Joe and Janet Lomoriello
John and Karen Defini
Don Lebentritt and Cindy Hoens
Larry Gauthier and Guest
Miled Salheb
Tony Dejoie
Jerry and Debbie Ferdinand
Bailey Lew
Gregg Markarian
Russ Salerno
John and Trish Iannone

If you have been included on this list you have signed up already. Sitting was limited, but that has changed so if you are interested, please let me know ASAP.

To ALL: Please send a check to me for $35/per person BEFORE 12/30/03. Sorry for the short notice. I would prefer not to collect money that evening. Thanks for your consideration.

Larry Bastanza
7 Vista Court
Warwick, NY 10990
845-988-5178 or PM me here

Looking forward to seeing everyone at 6:00pm on1/3/04.

Thanks,
LarryB

Last edited:
Back