FINAL FANTASY 10!!!

Who has played final fantasy 10?? I just played for about a hour today. That game rocks!!! The graphics so good and the story line seems pretty intersting.
JACK

Do the characters talk?(i.e voice over) I hated reading all the conversation when I played 7 and 8...

Ilya had posted something about FFX awhile back (though I can't seem to find the thread).

Though I'm not typically into this style of RPG, I'm anxiously awaiting for the U.S. version. The graphics are indeed phenomenal. I picked up FFVII for the same reason (though I only played the game for a few hours).

I can't understand why anyone would want to play such a story-heavy game without being able to enjoy the story...so I have no problems waiting until the U.S. realease.

And yes, the characters do talk.

------------------
--akira3D
'00 Acura NSX-T (red/black), '97 Honda Civic HX (black), '01 Lexus IS300 (black/black)
"Reality is better than the dream..."

akira3d.com/nsx

http://www.nsxprime.com/ubb/Forum9/HTML/000183.html

biggrin.gif

Speaking of great games, I've been playing Max Payne pretty heavily this past week - great game. I love the gun battles....so choice.

The only bad part about this game is that is a huge system hog. I've got a 1.3GHz Athlon DDR, 256MB of RAM, and a GeForce3 - the game still chugs along @ 1024x768...bleh.

Anyone else playing?

Max Payne is great fun. I don't know why it chugs on your system though. I *only* have a P3 600 w/ a Gefore2Ultra and it plays really smooth. Heh, try rebooting your machine, windows seems to get real bad if it's been on for awhile.

Back