Final Day of NSXPO 2003

Well it had to end sometime. NSXPO concluded with one more day on the track and we were blessed with continuing perfect weather. The track was hot and the laps were hotter. The cars have been tucked into their trailer and will arrive back in NY on Saturday.

We saw Miled and Tony off and then said good-bye to Ernie, Vickie, DocJohn, Trish and Larry G. The rest of us will be heading home tomorrow and back to reality.

I just wanted to thank Jadkar for taking the time to join us for this trip and help us with some logistical matters and getting the ladies to and from the Wine Train in Napa. After reading his post in another thread, it would appear that he had a great time as well even though he did not have his NSX or Karen with him.

As always, here are only a few photos from the 300 or so that were taken today. Thanks to all who took the time to follow along with our daily updates and check out the handful of photos that I could upload from the 1000 plus that I shot over the course of this week.

We'll see you soon.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4288874901&code=6797897&mode=invite

Bob

Larry G.
fad7277e.jpg

David Moore
fad727eb.jpg

The Don
fad72742.jpg

Peter Mills
fad725ec.jpg

DocJohn
fad7258f.jpg

Yours truly (thanks to The Don for using my camera0
fad72564.jpg

Who is that masked man????????
fad724da.jpg

Thank you so much for the daily pictures and update throughout the NSXPO for less fortunate folks like us :D!!

Thanks Bob for the daily photos again....i was not there but each days photos made me feel like i was sharing the events with you guys.It felt like it went to fast and i bet it even went by faster for you guys.Well i wish you and your cars a safe trip home and i hope to see you all on the Running of the Bulls. . . . . Bailey

Dear Bob-

Thanks again for taking the time to snap some shots for us back home. They really helped us enjoy NSXPO from afar. Wishing all a safe trip home......including the cars of course!

Cheers-

Nev

Back