Final Bear Mountain Nsx Run

That was a great run today even though the weather wasn't optimal. Good to see some old friends and made new ones. Doc John, is right, maybe this should be an annual daylight savings/end of season run.

Great catching up with everyone yesterday. I peeled off of the group when my NAV told me I was only 50 miles from the house which I couldn't resist. It would be nice to pick an eating location in that region that we would all enjoy. All you Boro people want to drive back and eat local which makes it a hike for us westerners. Regardless, it was a fun run!

Good to see you Aaron the wife loves your shade of blue with the tint scheme you got going but she did notice your antenna ����������

It was great seeing everyone. The Bear Mountain area was still looking good with the remaining fall colors, and I very much enjoyed the flavorful Dim sum lunch which I don't get opportunity to eat unless hanging out with Bailey.

Here are a few of my photos from the morning:

img20151101-084724-X2.jpg

img20151101-102653-X2.jpg

img20151101-103439-X2.jpg

img20151101-104110-X2.jpg

img20151101-104420-X2.jpg

img20151101-110730-X2.jpg

img20151101-110856-X2.jpg

img20151101-111222-X2.jpg

img20151101-111502pano-X2.jpg

Here's a clip of Simon's mishap about a minute into the video. It was told that Bailey was just simply going to slow into the turn. Haha!

Then a clip of crazy NY drivers!

Frankie

Last edited:
I wonder if the Park police, ever caught , "the crazy motorcycle riders that passed, us across the double yellow line into oncoming traffic.

wow lucky boy, probably soiled himself before realizing the car would stop....

I wonder if the Park police, ever caught , "the crazy motorcycle riders that passed, us across the double yellow line into oncoming traffic.

Roger, I don't think the Park police was going fast enough to catch them. You weren't so shabby yourself by cutting off that Honda Accord. :eek:

wow lucky boy, probably soiled himself before realizing the car would stop....

DocJohn, Yes indeed he was lucky. He was lucky that the left side had plenty of room for him to do the 360 with nothing but gravel. Ray/GTR888 was lucky he didn't tail him too close or else he could have been in trouble too. Of course they all blame Bailey for driving too slow! :biggrin:

All in all, it was a great fun day.

Frankie

Good to see you Aaron the wife loves your shade of blue with the tint scheme you got going but she did notice your antenna ����������

You laugh at my super 90's antenna but I get my favorite Seattle stations clear as day. :wink: I have a shark type antenna which I need to get around to installing. Good seeing you, we need to make this a bi-yearly run.

Wow Simon was super lucky, by the time I came around the bin he had already spun out. Good thing we do these runs so early because had it been an hour or so later that left lane would've been cluttered with crazy local drivers

- - - Updated - - -

You laugh at my super 90's antenna but I get my favorite Seattle stations clear as day. :wink: I have a shark type antenna which I need to get around to installing. Good seeing you, we need to make this a bi-yearly run.

Lol I hear you just teasing, I never listen to the radio just Ipod. We plan to have 2 runs one in May and this one we just had to basically revise the old nsxstock and river run since those are no longer in existence unfortunately

attachment.php

attachment.php

- - - Updated - - -

Weather looks good this weekend anyone want to go again ?

Attachments

• 00080003.MOV_snapshot_01.30_[2015.11.01_13.22.05].jpg
    00080003.MOV_snapshot_01.30_[2015.11.01_13.22.05].jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 97
  • 00080003.MOV_snapshot_01.43_[2015.11.01_13.23.04].jpg
    00080003.MOV_snapshot_01.43_[2015.11.01_13.23.04].jpg
    65 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
This was definitely once again a good time I'm sure agreed by all. Good to see some familiar faces and Fernando joining this run with his car. Thanks to TonyD for the great pictures and to Bailey introducing me to the Dim Sum (even though I couldn't really eat anything!).

Thanks to TonyD for the great pictures and to Bailey introducing me to the Dim Sum (even though I couldn't really eat anything!).

lol.........ah the aroma of dim sum......so filling....

Bailey,

Can't make it this weekend................

Frankie

Was definitely a fun day :-)

I'm free tomorrow, but not Sunday.. :mad:

Back