Filming Mountain Run November 9!

Alright Guys, Blur2ed Images (www.blur2ed.com) is hosting our second Mountain Run. Our Last Mountain Run was a huge success, and this time we are expecting 3 times the turn out! I know there are other meets planned for this date, but we are going ahead as planned. Everyone is invited to come out! Dont worry we know where we are going this time! We need good NSX footage for our DVD production so come out
All the info:
Date: Sunday, November 9, 2003
Time: 9AM, to approximately 9PM
Location: Buffalos / Akers Mill Shopping Center on Cobb Parkway (Hwy 41) in Marietta. Where 75 and 285 meet on the North Side, accross from Cumberland Mall. Going to Helen.

Info: Meet at 9am, leave at 10am. Last time we had two Supras and Two NSXs...Id like to increase those numbers, and I think we might have a Ferrari and a 996 riding with us. Still have to confirm. We are expecting 40+, but have planned for more. At 10, Leave for the Mountains, chill in the park up there. Take some pictures, hang out. **Bring a sandwich bag lunch.** Eat. Then we go run the mountains.
For all the information, go to www.blur2ed.com. With more questions, email me at [email protected], and please email me to RSVP
**We will be filming for our DVD, so waiver signing is required for all passengers of each vehicle.
Email with Info, and hope to see you there.
RSVP via email or post.
-Kapil Gandhi
Blur2ed.com
[email protected]

Is this the location for the meet?
Mountain Run meeting point.jpg

Actually, it is further south, from what I can tell.

The 285 loop meets 75 on the North West side. Cumberland mall is right off of the "hwy 41 / cobb parkway" exit, which is right where 75/285 meet on the off ramp. I will post up Mapquest directions when I get home. I look forward to meeting you. If you will be in On Saturday night and need a place to stay, let me know. We will probably being hanging / partying saturday night.
-Kapil

I work right off of 41, near Roswell, behind Sound Sensations at the wholesale company that owns it. There was a 91 black / tan 5spd up there yesterday getting fiberglass dash, stereo install with a sub i think...

You gonna make it out to the mountain run too man!?

Would someone please either post an address for the meet or a map. I am leaving for south FL Wed. afternoon and would appreciate the info. so that I can find y'all on the 9th.

Ithink this is the general location.

TIA

Attachments

• mountain run meeting point.gif
    mountain run meeting point.gif
    10.5 KB · Views: 152
I apologize for it taking me so long to get back to you guys. We were filming all weekend for the DVD.
EIFFEL is exactly right...it is located at the Cobb Pkwy SE on the second map. I hope you will be making it out as well...?
Call if you have any questions...I am always happy to help.
Kapil: 770 617 8034
[email protected]
Again if you will be in town on the Saturday before, we can meet up and you can come out with us.

Buffalos, Cumberland
2937 Cobb Parkway SE
Atlanta, GA 30339
770 850 9464

that should do it.

I have All of Saturday off to prepare for the run.
Be in contact with me and let me know what time you will be in. Will you be needing a place to stay? We like to take care of our out of town guests. We can likely meet on Saturday around 4 or so (or when you get in) at the Buffalos, go grab some food, check out the scene for the night, then go back to one of the crews places and hang.
Let me know.
Youve got my cell.
-Kapil
[email protected]

Mark (03 Yellow) and I will be filming today. If anyone else would care to come and meetup, call my cell:
770 617 8034

Back