Fifth Gear's Greatest Cars in the World

taped it ...

Several pretty interesting features on it.

I particularly liked:

- start: Ferrari track drives (360 and F40) -- cool action sliding the Modena around Fiorano

- ending: McLaren F1 GT drive -- pilot (same guy) was VERY excited !! experience seemed almost like an R-rated feature :)

###############

BTW, who IS this guy/driver ??

He's also in the Top Gear feature, driving a Pagani Zonda around the twisties in Italy -- he's probably got one of the coolest jobs around. He incidentally was also the guy who set the production car speed record in a McLaren F1 awhile back.

jaytip nsx said:
the only male driver on fifth gear with any talent is tiff needell.

If Tiff's in the show, you can forget the NSX being on it too. Tiff's a narrow-minded wad IMHO. All he wants to do is drift around corners and blow smoke from the tyres. 18yrs do that; not car reviewers.

NeoNSX said:
If Tiff's in the show, you can forget the NSX being on it too. Tiff's a narrow-minded wad IMHO. All he wants to do is drift around corners and blow smoke from the tyres. 18yrs do that; not car reviewers.

We all have our opinions, not EVERYONE can love the NSX.

I would imagine all those shots of him having fun are the exciting ones for people to watch so that is the shot that is used. I'm sure he drives the cars 'right' too.

Back