• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FI Long Block Engine

As ALOT of you know, I have been involved with turbo NSX for a LONG time. I currently have 2 motors which are ready or will soon be ready for installation. I plan on selling one of them but am trying to gauge interest.

Engine 1: Fully built Lovefab 3.2 motor. Essentially a new motor. This motor had been damaged when the coolant tank split so everything was been replaced. Includes never installed powder coated red valve covers. It had produced over 600 RWHP without issues.

Engine 2: Fully built Driving Ambition 3.5 motor - Referred to as the "beast". This was Kip Olson's race motor which I bought from Shad. (Do a search to see the details). Blown headgasket on rear bank. In process of rebuild so the buyer can choose the build details.

All rebuilds done by Cody at Lovefab.

Please PM me with what you are looking for each.

As ALOT of you know, I have been involved with turbo NSX for a LONG time. I currently have 2 motors which are ready or will soon be ready for installation. I plan on selling one of them but am trying to gauge interest.

Engine 1: Fully built Lovefab 3.2 motor. Essentially a new motor. This motor had been damaged when the coolant tank split so everything was been replaced. Includes never installed powder coated red valve covers. It had produced over 600 RWHP without issues.

Engine 2: Fully built Driving Ambition 3.5 motor - Referred to as the "beast". This was Kip Olson's race motor which I bought from Shad. (Do a search to see the details). Blown headgasket on rear bank. In process of rebuild so the buyer can choose the build details.

All rebuilds done by Cody at Lovefab.

Please take note of the rules about selling items on Prime. This is not the appropriate forum nor is it ebay. All ads must be in the marketplace and must state a selling price.

Not selling here. Just trying to gauge interest. When I post for sale, It will be in the for sale section

Back