Ferrari scam

Great history of the F40 in the link.

this car is actually at the Ferrari dealer in San Antonio and is "owned" or in the control of the District Attorney since the (former?) owner will soon be a guest of the government. The (former?) owner, Mel Spillman, will soon have a nice (but small) room, no view, where he will be for a long long time.

"nice (but small) room, no view" I love it!

from Ferrari online:
2001, Dec., sold by Jim Custer, a San Antonio District Attorney who had permission to sell the car by order of the local courts in a package of six cars including F40 s/n 87454, 308/288 GTO conversion s/n 34555, 365 GTB/4 s/n 14279, 512 BB s/n 27001, a Lola 332 F5000 car and a Shadow DN-5 F1 car.

All rare nice cars.

Thanks for the post!

That guy needs to get a bit of corporal punishment for that crime.

With that said, I think it adds a bit of spice to the history of every Ferrari he owned. I imagine the resale value will increase due to it's infamous owner.

Originally posted by ChopsJazz:
Great history of the F40 in the link.

owner will soon be a guest of the government. The (former?) owner, Mel Spillman, will soon have a nice (but small) room, no view, where he will be for a long long time.

"nice (but small) room, no view" I love it!

Now if they would only give life sentences to all the CEO's of late that have stolen more than that from people. They won't get 10 years. He's not a CEO but he can get life.
Hell Lock'em all in the same small cell.
Just venting
Len
n9s5x-t
Greed is running rampant.

Back