Ferrari 488 owner upgrades to an NSX.

I'm shopping for a Gen 2 NSX and found a thread titled "why are 488's selling so far below msrp so fast" over on a Ferrari forum. I thought this was interesting. Here is one of the quotes from the NSX discussions in that thread:

"Again, this is my opinion, so let's not get our panties in a bunch. The NSX sounds almost as good, is more comfortable, has awd, is much wider and more aggressive looking, much better hvac, quieter (when I want it to be), better stereo (than the JBL), better mpg, better NAV, carbon brakes to match, steering to match and overall better fit and finish. The NSX was also less than half the cost of the 488. Did I mention that my mileage overage on the lease is almost same as a Honda Civic at $.20 cents? Yes, the 488 shifts a tiny bit faster and is up 100hp, but I am in no way missing the extra hp or the 488. There is absolutely no denying that it is just a better value play. Viva la Honda!"

John

I don't think they sound anything alike haha, but I need to hear them both side by side.

Interesting note on the fit and finish...

Its not an upgrade so the title needs to be fix.. and the comment "it sounds almost as good" is just laughable, ridiculous, ludicrous and adsurd.. we wish it sounded as good as the 458 or 488, even with the downpipes we get trash in that segment.
<body id="cke_pastebin" style="position: absolute; top: 0px; width: 1px; height: 1px; overflow: hidden; left: -1000px;">[TABLE="class: vk_tbl vk_gy"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD]ridiculous, ludicrous, absurd[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]
</body>

Back