Ferrari 456 successor...

they gheba, thanx for posting that... those pix are really interesting! i've always wanted to see a prototype ferrari before they do all the paint&gloss!

hehe...even the rego plate is hangin off... the guy must have hammered those corners
biggrin.gif

Why? Both Modena and Maranello are Italian cities' names (all from the same region, Emilia-Romagna).

Beside Ferrari, in that (small) zone also Maserati, Lamborghini, Bugatti, DeTomaso, Edonis and Pagani are produced!
eek.gif

Talk about the sportscar's center of the universe! WOrth a factory-visit tour sometime in life.
smile.gif

(also world known sport-motorcycle are produced there like Bimota, Ducati, Cagiva, Gilera and Augusta!)

[This message has been edited by gheba_nsx (edited 12 February 2003).]

Should be interesting to see this car when it comes out, i know the Ferrari community is very divided about this car, most seem to hate it. My friend has one with hre wheels and it really make the car look alot better, but as most of us Ferrari people say, its too boring.

------------------
91 Acura Nsx
99 360 Modena
03 Mercedes Sl500
02 lexus Lx470

I agree with Spartan2-3, the front-engine Ferraris and the Maserati are all starting to look alike. I like the Modena, though
and would love to hear and drive it some day!

The conclusion on the Ferrari message boards is that this is a severely disguised prototype, which may or may not look anything like the finished product. The purpose of the run seems more focused on testing the running/handling characteristics of the car than showing off the aesthetic qualities. The car looks heinous in it's current form, and I would not be surprised to see a substantially different version come production time.

Regards.

Back