Female Owners ?

I own a female....or is it the other way around?
wink.gif

-Jim

------------------
1992 NSX Red/Blk 5 spd #0330
1991 NSX Blk/Blk Auto #3070 (Sold)
1974 Vette 454 4 spd Wht/Blk
1976 Honda Accord 5 spd, 3 door Blue/Blue
1977 Honda Accord - Custom - Under Construction
1986 Chevy Suburban
http://homepage.mac.com/jimanders/PhotoAlbum1.html

biggrin.gif
Any which way, DITTO. How many female NSX owners/enthusiasts do we have on this ELITE board? Locations/NSX pictures/events? Mahalo (Thank you), Jerry
cool.gif
- Happy Holidays from Waikiki!
cool.gif
Show us your tan lines!(Just a joke.)

------------------
"LIVE LIFE with a NSX"

Hey 8000RPM, i was gonna mention Ms.Purple.

Actually, after her POTM, i emailed her and she ACTUALLY REPLIED a couple of times! AND she sounded very nice! Get that! Definitely the most eligable lady in the USA i think.
redface.gif

What a dream babe or what?!?!?! (dream car too
wink.gif
)

The above post is probably one reason why any female owners who might be lurking don't post :O

Ms. Purple came out to the South Bay November (?) meeting with her husband (?), either way it was cool to see such an unusual colored NSX. I doubt I would be rolling in purple, but for one proud owner it was a perfect match
smile.gif
The car looked great.

Did u mean my post Jonathan or the post from Timeless?
wink.gif

Sorry if my post is taken the wrong way... i wouldn't hit on a chick just coz she owns an NSX (that would be hypocritical). But face it... any woman with an NSX has GOOD TASTE. i've said enuff.
smile.gif

actually, funny thing about me meeting ms. purple. I was at my house in Sunnyvale with another NSX owner hanging out (with both of our NSXes in the driveway) and along comes this purple NSX driving down my street. We wave and flag her down, and she's in the car with her husband.

Funny thing is, I had a friend who knew the previous owner and mentioned to me that a purple NSX that a guy from her work owned was up for sale... I was tempted...

Back