• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Feeler: Trade in Your Aftermarket Exhaust for GT-One 5.1 F1 Sound Exhaust

Trade in Your Aftermarket Exhaust for GT-One 5.1 F1 Sound Exhaust

One of our customers suggested the following idea a couple days ago and we would like to hear what you guys think.

The idea is to have your used exhaust in good condition evaluated and valued by a third party (one of prime's members). Exhaust pictures, age, and conditions will be required.
If you agree with the value that he gives you then all you have to do is pay the difference, send your exhaust to him and we send you the 5.1 exhaust.

Updated:
Exhaust Weight Stainless:29.7 Lbs, Titanium: 17.82 Lbs

You can buy the exhaust without trading in your exhaust for $2200 + $45 shipping.

This is the exhaust that you're getting:
47.jpg

Last edited:
What is the going price for that exhaust outright?
When my exhaust was new it cost $600. Therefore, I don't expect to get that much for it so I'm kinda curious as to how much $$ I would have to come up with.

This exhaust is just AWSOME!!!!:biggrin: From fit and finish to the sound, worth every penny. I wish i had this opportunity when i bought mine:biggrin:

This exhaust is just AWSOME!!!!:biggrin: From fit and finish to the sound, worth every penny.

+1 :biggrin:

Had a single-tipped v5.1 installed a few weeks ago and LOVE the look and sound. Thanks for the hookup on the exhaust Henry. I still owe you better pics soon!

GTone_08.jpg

Sounds interesting. Who do I contact about my exhaust being evaluated?

Henry

Let me know when you get another NA2 single tip. I'd be willing to trade in my current one.

What is the weight and gains of this exhaust? I have a GTLW and I like the sound of it......I have not heard this muffler in person yet.

How did you come to have a single tipped 5.1? I thought they only came in dual? Custom order?

3-6 months and you can have one... :cool: unless Henry order some? :smile:

In my brief experience with aftermarket NSX exhausts, I would rate this the absolute best exhaust I've ever heard. Fit, finish, and sound.

1st - GT One 5.1
2nd - GTLW
3rd - ARK DTS
4th - Tubi

My experience with the 5.1 is that I installed one locally and had a chance to hear it scream(from outside and driving it). I would describe it as a deep, gargling, flowmaster type rumble down low, very tame. Once you step on it and vtec kicks in, it screams like a F360 or Gallardo. It sounds like some sort of exotic beast, that's all I can say.

The GTLW, sounds awesome. But I hear issues about cabin noise. But I do like it very much.

The ARK DT-S is what I have, and I'm completely content. Loud, deep, and very tame.

The Tubi I've heard a few times by following a Tubi equipted NSX and is sounds great, but had this unusual tin/pingy sort of sound. Hard to describe. But I liked it otherwise.

And lastly, I would say Flowmaster! Best bang for your buck! Sounds awesome. But I stray from going this direction again because I like the nice polished look and the flowmaster doesn't look so pretty. :smile:

Last edited:
Hands down, i say the GT ONE F1 Exhaust Version 5.1 is best exhaust system i ever bought for my car. :biggrin: Sounds like a F1 and i love it!! I can't stay off of the damn gas pedal! Hell with gas mileage, make some noise! I get compliments every where i go! Thanks Henry!!! Oh yeah... Where the hell is my pulley kit!!! lol JK :biggrin:

This thread is absolutely killing me.:frown: Though I really like my Anytime exhaust, it is'nt blingy since it's the prototype, but sounds fantastic. Nonetheless theres absolutely nothing like the look of the 5.1. I'm literally dying here.:rolleyes: Literally.

In my brief experience with aftermarket NSX exhausts, I would rate this the absolute best exhaust I've ever heard. Fit, finish, and sound.

1st - GT One 5.1
2nd - GTLW
3rd - ARK DTS
4th - Tubi

My experience with the 5.1 is that I installed one locally and had a chance to hear it scream(from outside and driving it). I would describe it as a deep, gargling, flowmaster type rumble down low, very tame. Once you step on it and vtec kicks in, it screams like a F360 or Gallardo. It sounds like some sort of exotic beast, that's all I can say.

The GTLW, sounds awesome. But I hear issues about cabin noise. But I do like it very much.

The ARK DT-S is what I have, and I'm completely content. Loud, deep, and very tame.

The Tubi I've heard a few times by following a Tubi equipted NSX and is sounds great, but had this unusual tin/pingy sort of sound. Hard to describe. But I liked it otherwise.

And lastly, I would say Flowmaster! Best bang for your buck! Sounds awesome. But I stray from going this direction again because I like the nice polished look and the flowmaster doesn't look so pretty. :smile:

Okay so is it a high pitched sound or does it make the car sound like a V8? I'm trying to get away from the V8 sound.

LOL You guys have maxed out Henrys pm box:smile:

Also anyone with the dual tips?

Back