• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Feeler: Aftermarket -8 Fuel Rails

Hey guys, i'm just gauging the interest and need for an aftermarket set of -8 Fuel Rails for the NSX.

The larger -8 design would allow for a much greater fuel flow and power potential over the stock rails and would be fed from the ends which ensures a more even fuel distribution across all of the injectors (compared to stock where the feed is in the middle of the rail).

Please leave questions and comments.

Billy

I would be very interested. I'm running e85 and ran bigger fuel lines with dual feeds but always been worried they weren't flowing enough still.

Hey guys, i'm just gauging the interest and need for an aftermarket set of -8 Fuel Rails for the NSX.

The larger -8 design would allow for a much greater fuel flow and power potential over the stock rails and would be fed from the ends which ensures a more even fuel distribution across all of the injectors (compared to stock where the feed is in the middle of the rail).

Please leave questions and comments.

Billy

Back