fast + furious 6 trailer

I like the FF series, but I think it has gone too far. It pretty much always stuck to the car scene, but going "military"? And Toretto's girl coming back to life? Nah...

^I used to feel the same way(by the time #3 came out), but then I wondered, "How many people thought this same thing about James Bond back in ~1971?"

I'm not saying every bond movie after the first three or four is a smash-hit-best-movie-ever-made, but there are a lot of 007 movies to choose from and a majority of them kick ass in their own right(and in their own time). I'm also a biased 007 fan(but not too serious).

Point is, while they might have not only dragged this series on farther than expected...and off the original path....I am hesitant to say they should just quit and go home. The 007 movies are proof that sometimes you really should keep going; might stumble on to something cool/recognizable after a while.

Last edited:
I watch it for the entertainment. The cars is really just background props now and not the focus. I do enjoy watching it and am a big Rock fan. So can't miss it with him in it.

since the movie redline set the bar so low,the FF series is oscar material....

lol....I always seem to check out the one with the nobodies set in Japan......:redface:

It's a Cash Cow... why would they stop making them?

and it's crossed over from being just a car junky series to a action movie series.....

I know alot of non car people that are excited to watch it...

My buddies and I have had a tradition, we always take our cars out to see it on opening night at Ronnies in South County.

My buddies and I have had a tradition, we always take our cars out to see it on opening night at Ronnies in South County.

Do that in TO and you're asking to get booked. That's one of those days you leave any nodded cars behind. They will pull you over and fish for all the possible reasons they can ticket you for.

I'll probably go see this as well looks like a good action movie. shern I know what you mean, they had alot of catchy punch lines in part 1.

Do that in TO and you're asking to get booked. That's one of those days you leave any nodded cars behind. They will pull you over and fish for all the possible reasons they can ticket you for.

Cops aren't bad here unless you're acting like an idiot.

Love the movies. It's a movie so it's fake just like every movie ever made but that is the point. Lord of the rings is the stupidest movie I ever walked out of but people say its one of the best. When I watch f&f movies I have a great time and so does every one in the movie theater.

Say what you want about FF, but the series has improved with every movie. There will eventually come a time when there are no more good stories left to tell with the series... will #6 be "too far"? We'll see. I plan on seeing it, though.

Say what you want about FF, but the series has improved with every movie. There will eventually come a time when there are no more good stories left to tell with the series... will #6 be "too far"? We'll see. I plan on seeing it, though.

All were decent except Tokyo drift. The protagonist was a knob in film and as an actor. Even the Japanese extras like the fisherman when the knob was learning to drift were more believable. I still say the first was one of the most entertaining but that could be attributed to the fact that it was new and one of a kind (first movie that I can remember to tackle the tuner culture albeit significantly glorified) at the time.

Back