Fast & Furious 2 Spy Photos

Originally posted by 8000RPM:
They sure succeeded in "bastardizing" that poor S2000...

LOL! I think that was the goal
biggrin.gif

------------------
2001 QuickSilver Corvette Coupe - Not Stock [503 RWHP, 545 RWTQ]

2002 Black Acura 3.2 TL/S

www.RacingFlix.com

Man O' man!

All I can say is a chick better be driving this s2k! It's not really a vin diesel kinda car.
wink.gif

fastfurious-003.jpg

fastfurious-008.jpg

[This message has been edited by Joel (edited 10 October 2002).]

I think vin diesel is driving the s2k while he is wearing one of those huge foam cowboy hats with the pink feather in it.
biggrin.gif

There are some more shots in the recent issue of Sport Compact Car magazine. In fact, some blurbs are:

* "...this shop will construct about 77 cars for the [FF2] including four Honday S2000s, five Acura NSXs, four examples of the orange Toyota Supra seen in the first file, six or seven clones of the red Mazda RX7 from the first film, some Chevrolet C5 Corvettes, a few BMW 3-Series coupes and, most surprisingly, a fleet of Opel Speedsters which aren't exported to the United States and not legal for operation here."

* A picture of one of the NSXs. It is a redish "DownForce #1"-labeled model with aftermarket body kit and spoiler

Chris.

Are those machine guns on the front of the S2K?
biggrin.gif

Too bad Vin Diesel won't be in FF2, I was sort of hoping if they had to put an NSX in this one, at least he could replce his old RX-7 with the NSX ... oh well.

Back