Fast and furious 2

Yeah it was probably used as a stunt car. And or wrecked.

And what did they do with that paint!!! :eek: Poor baby

Anyone want to trade a 63-67 corvette for it?

Thats funny, I went the other way.
Sold my 65 BB for my 94 NSX. (Plus a new Lexus for the wife)

Thats funny, I went the other way.
Sold my 65 BB for my 94 NSX. (Plus a new Lexus for the wife)

I just had to laugh when i read that in the ad. Can you imagine what a vette that model would look like if they were to trade for that car.:eek:

Zenky said:
Being that car in the movie should definetely decrease it's fair market value.

I bet he bought the car thinking he would make a big profit since it was in the movie. With a few exceptions, most movie cars don't have any more value than one that wasn't in a movie. About 11 years ago i saw a lotus esprit that was used in the movie basic instinct for sale. In the movie sharon stone had a white one and her (friend):biggrin: had a black one. The white one was for sale and was documented that is was in the movie. The asking price was the same as any other same year esprit.

It's been a long time since i saw the movie so i hope i got the colors right. But it was the one she drove in the movie.

comtec said:
I bet he bought the car thinking he would make a big profit since it was in the movie. With a few exceptions, most movie cars don't have any more value than one that wasn't in a movie. About 11 years ago i saw a lotus esprit that was used in the movie basic instinct for sale. In the movie sharon stone had a white one and her (friend):biggrin: had a black one. The white one was for sale and was documented that is was in the movie. The asking price was the same as any other same year esprit.

It's been a long time since i saw the movie so i hope i got the colors right. But it was the one she drove in the movie.

The only way you could tell for sure would be to stick your nose to the seat that Sharon Stone sat in!!!!:biggrin:

OLDMNSX said:
The only way you could tell for sure would be to stick your nose to the seat that Sharon Stone sat in!!!!:biggrin:
rofl3.gif

im sure the cars not the original that was actually shot in the movie.... at universal stuidos hollywood they have an NSX just like that on public display with a skyline and an eclipse that im assuming were all used in 2 fast 2 furious... maybe a stunt double or perhaps a fake? :confused:

Rath said:
im sure the cars not the original that was actually shot in the movie.... at universal stuidos hollywood they have an NSX just like that on public display with a skyline and an eclipse that im assuming were all used in 2 fast 2 furious... maybe a stunt double or perhaps a fake? :confused:

You mean this one...

15624DSCN0532-med.JPG

It is at Universal Studios Hollywood...vin 2240

Umm yeah. I've got a 67 L88 Vette I've been dying to trade a famous NSX for. :tongue:

Or maybe my 69 ZL-1 thrown in too will help break even.

Back