Fall Colors meet/cruise

"Halloween/Fall Colors" meet/cruise!!!​

MY LAST CRUISE OF 2012!!!​
images
So we're going to shoot for the date of:
Saturday Oct 20th, 8:30am meet, leaving no later than 9:00am, (please try to be on time).
We are doing the early time so that we avoid heavier traffic as much as possible. This will most likely be the LAST CRUISE OF 2012!!!! SO COME OUT AND HAVE SOME FUN ONE MORE TIME!!!!!

Meet at 8:30am at St. Louis Motorsports.
Address: 1 Arnage Drive, Chesterfield Missouri
This location will be the starting point of the cruise.
images

This (TENTATIVE)route Ending Coffee/Brunch venue will be at "Michelle's Cafe.".
Located in Old Town Eureka, Missouri.
Address: 104 S. Central Ave., Eureka Missouri
Link: http://www.michellescafe.co/index.html
images

They have a nice comfortable seating arrangement with great atmosphere and delicious food.
As well as Lattes, Cappuccino, Espressos, Chai, and Frozen Drinks, including fresh roast Coffee & Hot Tea!

There is only one stop along the route In Pacific at the "look out point" and is a great opportunity to chat with other drivers, take pictures etc.​
images

This route is very fun with winding country roads, and will have plenty of opportunities to test your cars handling! A wonderful way to wake up Saturday!!!

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, FEEL FREE TO EMAIL OR CALL ME.
PLEASE ALSO KEEP MY NUMBER FOR THE DRIVE DAY AS WELL. (See below)

Please reply to this thread, and I will update with a list & email all of the those planning to attend, as this helps to provide an idea of head count, and generate interest from any drivers who may be "on the fence".

ROUTE DIRECTIONS WILL BE HANDED OUT UPON YOUR ARRIVAL TO THE MEET SPOT TO DRIVERS ONLY.

Hope to see you all there!
Take care,
~ JOE
[email protected] or 314-605-7856

Last edited:
You could come out, and the drive will be over before it's even lunch time.:biggrin: You don't want to start your Saturday with work instead of fun do you Eric??:tongue:

Who's coming to the drive??? Check below!!!:eek:

Joe - NSX
Don - NSX
Nick - NSX (New Owner!:cool:)
Lawrence - NSX (Tentative)
Mark - Nissan GTR (2013)
Jeff - Nissan GTR (2013)
Steve - Lotus Exige (Tentative)
Willie - Lotus Elise
Ken - Lotus Elise
Jesse - Lotus Elise
Sean - BMW M3
Scott - Ferrari F430
Sid - Porsche Cayman
Jeff - BMW Z4
James - TT Supra
Chris - SC SS Trailblazer
Mike - Viper
Ray - Viper
Steve - Viper

Last edited:
This "mixed car" cruise will be the last event that I will post publicly. If you wish to be added for future drives that are NOT all NSX oriented.

These drives will be moved to either email invite, or private message.

Not sure if I can make this one as I have wife with remnants of knee surgery, but please keep me on the list.
Thanks,
Don

Not sure if I can make this one as I have wife with remnants of knee surgery, but please keep me on the list.
Thanks,
Don

Not a problem Don. One of my life mottos, "Family first above all else". I'll keep my fingers crossed for the both of you, and hope she has a speedy recovery.

Dude, I'd so be in on this, especially considering I'll be in the StL area, but I'll be at a wedding!

My NSX is officially in storage now. We'll be moving into a Townhouse in Manchester next Saturday until we find a home.

Peace out IL.

Have fun on the cruise next weekend!

Only 5 more days to go!!!:smile: So far we have roughly 15 confirmed people who will be there. :cool:

I know there will be a few of us who most likely will not be able to make it due to previous prior engagements/plans/etc (Pat hope you get better soon):redface:

Eric, you'll be much happier here in Missouri..... "You're one of us now Eric" (Lost Boys quote) lol:tongue:

The cooler dry weather will be ideal for driving, and the leaves are turning out to be perfect for the scenery. I'm pretty stoked!!!!:biggrin:

Reservations for our group have been made at "Michelle's Cafe" in Eureka Missouri. They have nice indoor & outdoor seating available. If the weather is not too cool temp wise it should be really nice!

Hope to see you all Saturday, and keep your fingers crossed for clear skys!:smile:

Back