Fair Winds fellow Texas NSXers

Fellas,

My year long stay in Texas is coming to an end this week. I'll be driving my NSX Friday to El Paso and hopefully by Monday be back on the west coast. I have enjoyed the SC Group, esp the Austin crowd. While I never had a chance to bring my NSX up, I had a great time meeting y'all. I'll be back to Corpus in late June and then again in the fall, and who knows, possibly again in the future. It has been cathartic to be back on the open roads of Texas, a good year of healing. I officially transfer on the 2nd anniversary of losing the wife, and a year after the offer to come back to Texas for these 11 months. My sweetie still looks after me, just from a bit farther than I wish.

I have plenty of room at my apartment for anybody who comes out to San Diego. Parking is in a controlled access garage, almost as good as a home's garage.:biggrin:

Miner

My condolences on the loss of your wife. The fact that she still looks after you from a far is very touching. Have a safe trip back.:wink:

Best of luck with the move!! I will keep you in mind for a so-cal connection.

Thanks
Blaine Waddell

SoCal' meetup a given...

Hey man! It was great to catchup w/ you whenever you made it up to the ATX. Look fwd to crossing paths w/ you whenever I'm in SoCal'. All the bests w/ the move... :cool:

I'm glad you made it out to our last meet up! Good luck in San Diego, I will probably be out that way in a few months. We should meet up for some lunch, I wont have my NSX... but maybe my dad will let me borrow his 350Z :)

Back