Fair Price On Nsx?

Hey everyone, I'm finally back from the sandbox! And hopefully on my way home to the states July 4th....what a great date huh....or so i think!!!??? Well to my question...IS $27K A FAIR PRICE FOR A 94' NSX in excellent condition, pioneer dvd system w/ 7inch screen and 10in floor subwoofer, and infinity doors and custom center speakers, custom red leather interior and SOS center console red to match outside paint. Basically the whole interior looks custom, not so much done to the outside except good condition paint and clean looking, engine has intake and chip to raise rev limiter. Can't think of too much else. Oh yeah the mileage is 96,000. Enough info I think, just asking for everyones input. Thanks!

PS-R&P Motorsports dont think I forgot about you.

Sounds fair to me.
(If you like the custom int.)
Send me the VIN and I will e-mail a carfax to you.
Not too keen on exeeding the rev-limiter though?
But, I dont even have an NSX (yet)
So take it for what its worth..............

bcmdjune30 said:
chip to raise rev limiter
But no reinforced valve stems to handle the higher revs? :eek:

Have the timing belt and water pump been changed?

Has the car been inspected by someone experienced in servicing NSXs?

First of all, welcome back! :)

The price actually sounds below normal for a '94. That price puts it into the D/F range on the Pricing Guide, so you may want to watch out for some 'gotchas'. Definitely have it inspected - where is the car located? Ken is familiar with various mechanics and dealers around the country and can recommend someone to check it out for you.

If you do decide to get it, I'd definitely re-chip it back to OEM. That 8000rpm sneaks up on you in a hurry if you're driving enthusiastically. ;)

Fair Price On Nsx? more info

Okay just a lil more info, yes the water pump and timing belt have been changed and the car is here in germany where I am. I have physically seen the car and it runs nice and looks good especially the interior. But it does not have an american title so how can i check it on carfax? is ther a european version? its american spec but the guy lived here in germany so he deregistered it from the states and put a european "green book"(title) on it. The only reason I'm asking about the price is because one guy thinks that maybe I should talk him down a couple thousand bucks and that its a lil too much for what hes asking. well thanks for all the help and info fellas.

bcmdjune30 said:
But it does not have an american title so how can i check it on carfax? is ther a european version? its american spec but the guy lived here in germany so he deregistered it from the states and put a european "green book"(title) on it.
If you run a Carfax, you can find out its history while it was registered in the States. I don't know if there's a European version of Carfax, but you could try asking that question in the European forum (in the regional forums) here on NSXprime.

Back