fair price for 91 nsx salvaged

Ok today someone in florida put up this nsx, it looks to have door damage, rear glass and rear window and tail light damage with both third and center. Other than that it looks good. Item number is 250060239710 . Thought someone would want to pick up on this potential 2nd or 1st car. Would make a great track only car. good luck.:smile:

DO NOT BID OR TRY TO BUY THAT CAR!!!! That car was on copart auto auctions a day ago. Those pics are not pictures that the seller took. They came straight from coparts website. I watched the car and considered bidding on it through copart. The ebay listing is either a scam or the guy has put it up for sale using the copart pics and hasnt even picked it up yet. Either way, its a bad idea. STAY AWAY!

d1 guy said:
DO NOT BID OR TRY TO BUY THAT CAR!!!! or the guy has put it up for sale using the copart pics and hasnt even picked it up yet. Either way, its a bad idea. STAY AWAY!
Whats wrong with a dealer buying a car at the auction then putting it up for sale? I was under the impression that is what gets done thousands of time a day across this country. As long as he is represanting the car properly why can he not list it for sale?

well, first off, I am a used dealer and deal with salvage titles all the time. That doesnt scare me. The fact that he used coparts pictures of the car to sell it on ebay the day after the car sold is what scares me. The reason it scares me is because either someone stole the pics off of ebay and is trying to scam some folks, or this guy that bought it is trying to sell the car before he even gets it home to check it out. No one can know exactly everything wrong with a car by just looking at pics and that is all this scammer/owner has. Copart is an online only auction. For this guy to sell a car while it is still at copart is pretty stupid. He could at least go pick it up, take it to his home/shop, look it over, take his own pics, and then put it on ebay if he wants. That is what should be done, but this guy is selling a car that he doesnt know anything about. Bid if you like, but it is a bad idea.

wow, I just realized something. The car didnt meet the insurances minimum sale price, so that car is STILL IN THE COPART SALE ha ha ha ha That was for sure a scam! If you have copart, it is item number 12729846.

Here is a link, I dont know if you can see the pics or not without being registered. This car is actually at the jacksonville copart facility!!! It already has a 10,700 bid on it!

http://www.copart.com/cgi-bin/buyer/lotdetail.dtw/disp?lot=12729846

Back