• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Factory Head unit-radio

Need factory head unit, perfect condition knobs-buttons etc...thks

What year NSX radio is it? Are the knobs and buttons worn or prestine condition? Sorry to sound so anal, I want to look perfect. thks Brent:D

Do you still have aftermarket stereo adaptors connected to the unit? I thought I saw a thread about your install with pictures,am I right? thks Brent

I can make you a harness to hook up an aftermarket head with the factory amps and speakers if you want but it's not hard to do.

Here is a picture of the factory deck.

9919nsx_stereo.jpg

Hi, sorry no reply, it's been busy....Can you place the red lens back in? I am interested in buying. I live in the Dallas Fortworth Texas area. Euless actually zip is 76039..PM shipping address etc..thks Brent 817-269-3839:D

Malibu Rapper said:
I have a factory head unit in great condition except I took the red clear strip off inside so it lights up bright blue. It looks cooler that way but I still have the original red strip. I'm selling it for $75 + shipping.
Is this still available? Sent PM.

Back