Facebook was hacked, unauthorized charges

BD

Legendary Member
My facebook account was hacked this morning. Someone stole all my Zynga poker game chips (valued around $500) and made more purchases through my account. I'm not too concern about the chips but when I spoke to the bank about the unauthorized charges, they told me to fill out a form and the result is not guaranteed. They told me to contact facebook but I did some google search and all the information have been negative.

Any of you guys experienced this type of situation? This is the first time some did that to me.

Do not play zynga poker on facebook again because either facebook or zynga is ripping people off. My poker chips was stolen twice which value over $1000. They freeze my account for no reason and took all my chips. I have written both facebook and zynga and no response. I feel your pain.

I contacted my bank since there were unauthorized charges. Hopefully I can have them reverse the charges. I know Zynga wouldn't do squad because my chips were stolen once, but the chips are not the issue but I am worrying about my bank account.

I lost 320 million chips, I guess that's about 500 in value. I worked pertty hard to get there and vaporized over night, what a bummer.

I have never given FB any payment info, and I only play poker at a table

No worries for me. Sorry for your troubles. I'll let you take my money at NSXPO sometime.

P

Had Zynga do a bunch of unauthorized charges on my account. I don't touch anything they make

Why would you give FB your credit card info? People get them hacked all the time.

Drifter, I'm here to ask for advise, if you have nothing to offer, please stay quiet. I also conduct business on Facebook so to have my debit card on the site is a must.

I spoke to my bank, facebook and Zynga, with the exception of Zynga, Facebook immediately issued a refund and I got all my money back, plus the value of the missing chips, which is something I did not expect.

I filed the complaint on Friday and it was resolved today. Very effective service.

Back