• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Forced Induction F/S: Single Turbo Kit, Tein Coilovers and OEM Crank Damper

Hey Prime, I have some used parts off my 91 NSX! I purchased the car 2 years ago with these parts and I just recently upgraded everything!

Located in Westchester, NY.
Can do local pickup or ship at your expense.

$1,000 + ship
Custom Garrett single turbo kit - made near 500whp Dynapak on 13 psi, 93 octane, 85 degree day

Includes only the following items. Keep in mind you'll need to source additional parts such as heat exchanger/lines, boost controllers, fuel pump, ECU, misc hardware, gaskets and fittings/hoses depending on your current setup. I know it's not the prettiest setup but I think I have it priced very reasonably for all that's included.

- Garrett GTW3476R Ball Bearing 58MM; T3 Inlet, 4-bolt 2.5" Outlet, Oil and Water Cooled, 4" Intake Inlet, 2.5" Intake outlet
- Turbo should be rebuilt as it does push oil into the chargepipe under boost
- Air duct for passenger quarter and air filter
- Waterlines for turbo to be routed to the water neck
- Oil drip tank. You will need to buy an oil scavenge pump and make lines to return to the oil pan. You will also need an oil feed line.
- Water to air intercooler and chargepipes. You will need a vanjen clamp and vanjen fitting welded to the throttle body
- Magnaflow muffler and trunk floor mount brace
- Tial Sport F46 wastegate with all springs included

IMG_2593.JPG
IMG_2595.JPGIMG_2596.JPGIMG_2597.JPG

$100 + ship
OEM Crank Pulley Damper
- unknown if this was ever replaced but my car has 92k miles on it.
No issues whatsoever; I just decided to upgrade to an ATI due to my high power build.
IMG_2590.JPGIMG_2592.JPGIMG_2591.JPG

SOLD! $200 + Ship -
Tein Type RA Coilovers

- 1 rear strut is leaking and needs to be rebuilt
- Other 3 struts are leak-free and working fine.
IMG_2601.JPG

IMG_2602.JPGIMG_2605.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2594.JPG
    IMG_2594.JPG
    334.4 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2598.JPG
    IMG_2598.JPG
    266.8 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Back