F/S or Trade - Cantrell Concepts Endura-Lite Exhaust

I hope it is ok if I post this in this section. I am in the Austin area and I did not want to ship this item so I wanted to make it available in my local area only. If I should not post here then please forgive me and I will move it to the for sale section. Feel free to come by and look at the exhaust.

When I bought my NSX the previous owner had just installed this Cantrell Concepts Endura-Lite Exhaust (I have original invoice). I like the exhaust but my wife was not as happy with it when I raced down the street :biggrin:

To tell the truth I like my cars a bit quitter so I re-installed the original exhaust the first week I had the car.

From what I have been told the exhaust had less than a thousand miles on it and it still looks just like new. My car is a 2001 so it will fit 2000-2005. Original price not including shipping was $1,389.00 in July. Please use the link to read-up on the exhaust, it is made from stainless steel and is really top quality.

http://www.scienceofspeed.com/products/exhaust_airflow_products/NSX/Cantrell_Concepts/Endura-Lite/

I have no way to come-up with a price other than to pick a number so if any one wants it for $700.00 come on over and pick her up. If my price is to high, make an offer and if it sounds good to me, come on over and pick her up :biggrin:

If you need a pic I can take one tomorrow

Last edited:
Back