Extended Warranty is Real

I reached out to my contact

Program started on April 1, 2020 and is offered from Acura Financial Services

Info did not go to dealers or Acura Financial Services

Only zero deductible plans available
Near new plans accommodating vehicle with less than 4 years and 50,000 miles from date of purchase
Includes Certified vehicles
Excludes Pre-Owned and Powertrain plans

The max back-end advance policy exclusively for NSX is $16,000 for Acura Care and $14,000 for Non-Acura care

Link to generic policy info (not NSX specific)

https://www.acurafinancialservices.com/static/pdf/Acura_Care_New_PreOwnCoverage.pdf

I called Acura Care and was informed that they only minister policies, sales are done by the dealer. I will reach out to my purchasing dealer.

Last edited:
I reached out to my contact

Program started on April 1, 2020 and is offered from Acura Financial Services

Info did not go to dealers or Acura Financial Services

Only zero deductible plans available
Near new plans accommodating vehicle with less than 4 years and 50,000 miles from date of purchase
Includes Certified vehicles
Excludes Pre-Owned and Powertrain plans

The max back-end advance policy exclusively for NSX is $16,000 for Acura Care and $14,000 for Non-Acura care

Link to generic policy info (not NSX specific)

https://www.acurafinancialservices.com/static/pdf/Acura_Care_New_PreOwnCoverage.pdf

I called Acura Care and was informed that they only minister policies, sales are done by the dealer. I will reach out to my purchasing dealer.

I wonder how long that warranty would cover? And what is the difference between Acura Care and Non-Acura Care. Acura Care only for Acura's vs other brands for Non-Acura care?

I was told by my dealer that the cost for the warranty was $5,330, the price good through the end of the year. 5 years coverage from the date you buy the warranty. So I suppose I will look into it next December...... No sense to buy now. I do not know what the $14-16K figures above mean? I've never been much of a warranty guy, but maybe on this car??

Back