• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Experience with nsxtcy85

Bought an engine cover from him over a month ago. Sent the $275 immediately.
Asked politely for the tracking # once he/she was able to send it off to me.
No response for 3 weeks.
Mention that I will have to open a paypal dispute if I don't get some sort of reply.
Get a reply stating that "been very busy, sorry, will ship that monday".
I wait another 2 weeks, nothing.

I have opened a paypal dispute (as has another member) and given him a negative trader rating...to which he has replied "Item destroyed in shipping, buyer to get refund".

However, I see no evidence of this "destruction" nor evidence of anything being shipped...he/she is able to reply to my trader rating, but not to my emails.

If I get my money back, I'll change my rating...but he/she hasn't even replied to the paypal process yet.

:mad:

I answered you pay pal with that answer that the product was destroyed. If you would still like to have the engine cover with a large crack that my body shop guy backed over that needs to be repaired ill be more than happy to send it out if not ill refund your money. Be patient and Stop jumping to conclusions when i first talked to you i told you it would be a few weeks before i shipped it. and you said take your time. If you need a product rushed then be specific.

How is waiting over 30 days for a tracking # (which I never got), rushing you??

I'm sorry, but I heard NOTHING of this "destruction" until after I filed the claim with paypal.

You made no offer to refund anything...and I still have no money back from you yet. You have my paypal address, simply refund the funds and everyone is happy.

Things happen, sure, but there are ways to handle them. I think when I said "no rush" I meant a week or two, not a month.

If the payment needs to be refunded, that can be done instantly.

I recommend doing so by going to the original transaction and using the refund function, NOT by creating a new transaction to send the money back. That way, no one has to eat the Paypal transaction charges, and Paypal has a record that notes the refund. This can ONLY be done within 60 days of the original payment.

In your Paypal account, if you click on the transaction, you'll see at the bottom of the details:

Refund Information: To refund a payment for any reason, click Refund Payment. The Refund Payment option is available for 60 days after the payment was sent.

Just click on the words Refund Payment.

I don't see why that couldn't be done as soon as the item was found to be destroyed.

Unfortunately nsxtcy85 needs to be the one who "refunds" my money, which he has not done yet.

At this point I think it's pretty obvious what is going on here. I payed $300 (with shipping) on June 20th...it's now Aug 1st and I have been able to recover $26.

Ball is in your court "Deb"...:mad:

Back